Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

November 25, 2019

clean and fresh

I like this mark a lot, but I like the 3D more, although it is a little more face than the traditional ones, I prefer because it helps with my sensibility in the teeth, mainly me days of very cold.

November 25, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive teeth

This product is great for my sensitive teeth, also amazing taste, and pleasant fragrance, great price for such an amazing quality. Love it a lot. Definitely recommend

November 20, 2019

Great product

Like how it makes my mouth feel super clean. Helps with keeping bad breath away ( especially if you eat something like garlic or onion). Really helped make.my teeth a little whiter.

November 11, 2019

Dentifrice de tous les jours

Le dentifrice crest pro-health est celui que je prends tous les jours et il m’aide Vraiment car j’ai les dents sensibles. Depuis que je l’utilise depuis un an je n’ai plus besoin d’acheter du sensodyne beaucoup plus cher ....

November 10, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My favorite toothpaste yet

This taste so much better than other toothpastes I have tried and it leaves my mouth feeling super clean. Definitely a great product and worth the price.

October 31, 2019

Just didn't work for me

Whenever I use Crest I get a film on the inside of my cheek. I do not get the film when using other brands just Crest. I know other people who love it but for me it's a pass.

October 30, 2019

Keeps me teeth clean

I have never had any issues with this tooth paste it keeps my teeth white and feeling clean it leaves no film or bad after taste like some toothpastes

October 28, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Will use again

Really like crest toothpaste
    Used this since I was little. Packaging is great price is cheap and has a great minty taste which makes you feel like you have brushed your teeth unlike other brands

October 27, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Thootpaste

I love it. I have problem with my teath. But now its moore better situation eith my teath. And after cleaning my tooth is very fresh smell. Using long time

October 27, 2019

Works ok

It didn't make a huge difference but it made a difference.. I have sensitive teeth and this product didn't hurt my teeth so I cant complain. Will try again!