Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 30, 2020

Great toothpaste

This toothpaste has been a staple in our house for ages. We have tried other brands and always come back to this. It does a great job and has a great flavor. Can't imagine switching anytime soon.

October 30, 2020

Only toothpaste my daughter will use.

Although I use this toothpaste along with a few other brands, creat pro healthnus the only toothpaste my daughter will use.. she is all about dental health and keeping her teeth as white as possible. This is one of the brands that truly whitens your teeth and keeps your breath smelling fresh and clean, the price range is on the affordable side. Not the cheapest but you get the quality your paying for.

So fresh!

I have sensitive teeth, this toothpaste is good for keeping my teeth healthy. After I use it, my breath feels so fresh and my mouth is so clean. It tastes good too, and it prevents me from going to the dentist since it prevents cavities. It is a powerful toothpaste!

Refreshing

The product is very good for the teeth. I have been using this since I was a child and it really helps my teeth to be bright and smell fresh . ITS A ESSENTIAL!!!

fresh breath

This is a great toothpaste, that leaves you with a fresh breathing! Visible healthy whitening effects only after using it for a week. Will definitely buy it again!

1.7/5

not bad and not good

I have been using this for a month and I can’t see much difference from this to other toothpaste so I can’t see the benefits of choosing this one over the others available.

Buy again

I bought this pro -health profresh tooth paste and live it alot my teeth felt clean and my mouth fresh will buy again my teeth are looking brighter after using for a bit 😁

Good toothpaste

I used this toothpaste recently and really liked it, it has a great taste and does a good job of making your teeth feel nice and clean. Would buy again!

Weird taste

It’s normal at first when I start brushing my teeth but when finishing it feels like the toothpaste still stuck on the surface, thick and sandy, and I don’t know how to get rid of it...

October 27, 2020

Shiny

Makes my teeth feel nice and clean while some toothpastes feel like they have a layer a film on my teeth when I’m done. Not an overpowering taste, and does the job