• crest scope classic mouthwash
  • crest scope classic mouthwash

crest scope classic mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 221 in Oral Care

May 16, 2017

Crest Scope Mouthwash is my #1 Mouthwash for killing Bacteria and Germs; Protecting teeth, gums, tongue; Preventing Cavities, Plaque buildup, tooth decay, bad breath. Minty fresh. Overall, I love the way it makes my mouth feel, smell and look. Great stuff!

May 09, 2017

Leaves my mouth feeling fresh after use. The only issue I had was it is a very strong almost burning feeling in my mouth while using it, but that's part of he freshness.

May 02, 2017

Après un bon brossage et la soie dentaire. j'aime sentir que ma bouche et mes dents soient complètement propres! Ce rince-bouche travaille extrêmement bien et fais le travail! Une bouche fraîche et en santé;)

April 26, 2017

J'adore ce rince-bouche Scope de Crest. C'est l'un de mes préférés à vie ! Je l'achète sans cesse car il est efficace et laisse une haleine fraîche à tout coup !

March 26, 2017

I recently decided that I wanted to add a Mouthwash to my daily teeth routine . I decided to pick up Crest Scope Outlast x5 . I had used other mouth wash in the past but I needed to try something new . After brushing my teeth I used the Scope and I must say , it made my mouth feel and smell super fresh and for quite a long time. It didn't burn wich I was worried about , it was smooth and gentle . Nice and minty! If you haven't already tried it , you should ! It's worth checking out !

February 26, 2017

My favourite mouthwash is this crest scope mouthwash. Mouth washes to me are very much similar. There are only particular mouth washes I have used in the past and to date that are targeted at sensitivity or other needs. However, if you are looking for a basic mouthwash that will get the job done and won't break the bank, this is your guys. It's one of the cheaper ones out there and it does the exact same job. I actually like to by the smaller 250 ml bottle, for no apparent reason, just that I don't like having a huge bottle of mouthwash on my bathroom sink and this smaller size doesn't bother me as much.

January 30, 2017

I don't love mouthwash. I find most have an alcoholic taste. This has a clean minty taste, though, and gets rid of any bad breath. I don't use it all the time, but it works when I do.

September 30, 2016

I got this on sale for 1 dollar at No Frills In Cornwall. It is so refreshing and I love that burn when I have had it in my mouth for 60 seconds and you can feel the cleanliness of your mouth for hours after using, it even makes some excess skin come off of the insid of my lips and cheeks and it is like a mouth rejuvenation treatment. I would even buy at regular price. It is a good mouthwash, it even kills germs.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap