Crispers Baked Snacks Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 136 in Crackers

Crispers crackers are packed with intense flavour and a satisfying crunch! They’re baked, not fried, making Crispers a great snack alternative. Crispers contain 0 trans fat and carry the Sensible Solution flag because they are low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free. All varieties are available in a convenient resealable pouch that locks in freshness and taste. See more here.

Yummy

Ah I love Crispers - so crunchy and flavourful. I love to bring them to work because they don't get all mashed up in my bag. A classic snack in all flavours.

Repeat purchase

I really like crispers because they're different and nothing tastes like them . They're not a chip or a crackers , it's like a combination of both . They're baked and my fried so they're a healthier option than chips . The all dressed flavour is great . The seasoning completely covers the crisper and it Tastes great . They often go on sale for $1 dollar .

Great snack!

Crispers as a great snack! They are baked and not fried, which is a huge plus. They are perfect to bring on a camping trip, or to put into a snack sized zip lock for a lunch snack! My favourite flavours are All Dressed and Ranch as they are both exploding with flavour!

May 19, 2017

All Dressed is a great flavoring, i dont know what exactly the flavors is, but it is very tasty. Crispers Chips all have a very nice coating of flavoring, crispiness, crunchy, unique shape, good amount in the bag and all bags resealable. Good price. Enough for the entire family to enjoy. Makes good snacks

April 25, 2017

Overall these All Dressed Crispers are just ok. I don't eat them often because I find them to be too salty. They do have a good coating on each cracker/chip though which is a must for any snack. I prefer the other flavours.

April 25, 2017

When my boys were growing up I could never keep a bag in the house. they were always into them. They loved them. One of my boys would steal these in the middle of the night and put them into his backpack for school the next day.
    great snack
    great flavor

April 17, 2017

These are addictive there so good but some of the flavours are very salty .There good in price and love the resealable bag ,which doesn't get used much cause there usually all gone my family and I like the sourcream ones and the dill pickle even though the pickle flavour is salty

February 26, 2017

These are great and most of the time on sale at the grocery store.
    They're light and salty, my guilty pleasure for sure.
    They come in a resealable bag so they're convenient as well to pack for snacks

February 16, 2017

These are my guilt pleasure. If I need to get a munch on before bed I head straight for the All Dressed Crispers. I don't do it often but god I love these. They are so crunchy and tasty you can never just eat a handful, it's like half the bag.

2.0/5

January 15, 2017

I'm not a huge Crispers fan. I'll eat them here and there when my boyfriend buys them, (He LOVES them!), but I don't really buy them for myself. The bbq and all dressed are probably my favourites.