Crispers Baked Snacks Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1300 in Snacks

Crispers crackers are packed with intense flavour and a satisfying crunch! They’re baked, not fried, making Crispers a great snack alternative. Crispers contain 0 trans fat and carry the Sensible Solution flag because they are low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free. All varieties are available in a convenient resealable pouch that locks in freshness and taste. See more here.

April 25, 2017

Overall these All Dressed Crispers are just ok. I don't eat them often because I find them to be too salty. They do have a good coating on each cracker/chip though which is a must for any snack. I prefer the other flavours.

April 25, 2017

When my boys were growing up I could never keep a bag in the house. they were always into them. They loved them. One of my boys would steal these in the middle of the night and put them into his backpack for school the next day.
    great snack
    great flavor

April 17, 2017

These are addictive there so good but some of the flavours are very salty .There good in price and love the resealable bag ,which doesn't get used much cause there usually all gone my family and I like the sourcream ones and the dill pickle even though the pickle flavour is salty

February 26, 2017

These are great and most of the time on sale at the grocery store.
    They're light and salty, my guilty pleasure for sure.
    They come in a resealable bag so they're convenient as well to pack for snacks

February 16, 2017

These are my guilt pleasure. If I need to get a munch on before bed I head straight for the All Dressed Crispers. I don't do it often but god I love these. They are so crunchy and tasty you can never just eat a handful, it's like half the bag.

January 15, 2017

I'm not a huge Crispers fan. I'll eat them here and there when my boyfriend buys them, (He LOVES them!), but I don't really buy them for myself. The bbq and all dressed are probably my favourites.

December 05, 2016

i love all dressed crispers of all the ones, crispers in general are a perfect not matter what time of a day it is, i love finding them on clearance for $1 i usually stock up

October 22, 2016

Super bon goût et très craquant sous la dent. Emballage refermable qui est vraiment pratique pour la maison. Bonne saveur au goût relevé. Bonne marque

October 22, 2016

These are great tasting crackers and they are terrific for dipping and spreads because they tend not to break in half. The all dressed are my favorites and I always get these when they go on sale.

June 03, 2016

I like Crispers as a snack they're bursting with flavor I always pack them in my lunch kit to take for my shift at work to have as a snack once I start snacking on these crispers I can't stop