Crunchie Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 845 in Chocolate

May 18, 2017

I love this chocolate bar. It has such an interesting and unique flavor. You can buy these for cheap at the dollar store. The crunchy sponge inside is a very good compliment to the creamy thin layer of chocolate on the exterior. This chocolate bar is not too sweet.

May 02, 2017

Crunchie is one of my all time favourite chocolate bars . The chocolate tastes so good and it's different than any other chocolate I've ever tasted . The sponge filled
    Centre is so good . I like to suck on it lol is that weird ? Haha . I like to watch YouTube videos of Americans trying Canadian treats and crunchie bars are usually one of the products being tried .

April 29, 2017

Another great bar! The sponge inside is amazing!! It compliments so well with the creamy chocolate........Who wouldn't want to eat this bar? It's so darn good!

April 21, 2017

I honestly don't know why I don't buy this chocolate bar more often? The toffee sponge is insanely delicious and melts in your mouth. Who doesn't love that? The combination of chocolate and sponge goodness is perfect. I think I'll treat myself tonight...

April 21, 2017

This has to be my all time favorite bar. I just love the sponge toffee in the middle with the chocolate on the outside. It'd definitely my go to bar...

April 07, 2017

I love this chocolate bar....it's sweet and crunchy, if we run out of everything else, my kids will eat it too but not their top choice for a chocolate bar. I'll be buying another one for myself.

March 02, 2017

Crunchie is still and always has been my favorite chocolate bar!
    The creamy chocolate that coats the inside sponge toffee is out of this world yummy! The toffee melts as soon as it hits your mouth, amazing treat.

March 01, 2017

Crunchie has always been one of my favorite chocolate bars ever.
    This sponge toffee in the middle is delicious, always one of my choices for chocolate bars when going to stock up

March 01, 2017

The buttery toffee sponge centre surrounded in milk chocolate is absolutely delicious. I had one a few days ago but before that I haven't had one in ages and honestly don't know why I don't buy them more often cause they are absolutely delicious.

February 27, 2017

This chocolate has it all! It is sweet and crunchy, a combo you seldom find in sweets. I like how the inside melts when you put your tongue on it. If you don't have a big sweet tooth this is not for you.

Hunty added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Royal Dansk Cookies

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    ~!!!ON SALE!!!`

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

syll added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker