Crystal Pepsi

Crystal Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 238 in Soft Drinks

May 04, 2017

Elle n'hésite plus par chez moj pourquoiiiiiii elle étais tellement bonne .. On n'aurais dit un mixage de pepsi et 7 up j'avais vraiment vraiment aimer

January 12, 2017

This product is very delicious. It is like drink regular pepsi without the artificial caramel coloring. But it is still full of carbs. Would purchase again.

September 15, 2016

Love Crystal pepsi! So glad they brought this product back. A better product without they dye and same great taste! Makes this 80s kid so happy to see old products make a comeback again.

September 15, 2016

I wish they would keep this always! I went to 7-11 and got a slurpee with all crystal Pepsi and it was the absolute best. You need to go try it if you haven't!

August 25, 2016

I honestly was skeptical about trying this, however I found it to be better than real Pepsi of which I'm
    Not a fan. It has a higher caffiene content but the taste was pleasing. I'd buy it again.

1.5/5

August 25, 2016

I was really excited when I heard that they were bringingback crystal pepsi but when I finally had the chance to purchase and try some for myself I was sadly disappointed. This product tasted as though someone simply mixed tonic water with some seven up and a small splash of normal pepsi. As I was drinking it I could not help but think of medicine very bland medicine. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

August 16, 2016

I remember drinking this back in the 90's!! Definitely has it's own unique taste. It tastes like regular Pepsi, but.. more mild, I guess. If you haven't tried it, you should before it's gone again!!

August 16, 2016

Love Crystal pepsi! So glad they brought this product back. A better product without they dye and same great taste! Makes this 80s kid so happy to see old products come back again.

July 28, 2016

When I first heard that Pepsi was releasing this in Canada as of July 11th, I was ESTATIC, I used to LOVE this way back in the 90's. I wondered if it would taste the same, or if I would not like the taste anymore. I got my first bottle back in july to film a taste test for my youtube channel (which won't be uploaded till september unfortunately), and I haven't regretted it yet. I have bought so many bottles since then, and it is sooooo good.

Mind you, I don't remember if this is how it tasted back in the day, but it has a really smooth taste. It doesn't taste harsh like regular pepsi does. Normally drinking any soda, I get heartburn quick, I can drink 2 bottles one after another and not even get a hint of heartburn.

The only downside, is that Pepsi has said that its only for a limited time, so I wouldn't be surprised if they will take it back off the shelves at the end of summer. I hope they keep it though, I would definately buy this often ! Oh, and also, that it isn't available in 2l size, only 591ml bottles. At around 2.50$ a pop (unless you find them on special), it gets expensive.

The taste is hard to describe, its not exactly the caramel-ish taste of pepsi, its more mellow. To ME, its like mixing sprite and pepsi together. Not exactly, but its the closest I could come to describing the taste. Its really good, that's all I know !