Curel Advanced Ceramide Therapy Fragrance Free Lotion Reviews

July 20, 2018

LONG lasting lotion

I have very dry skin in the wintertime especially so I look for a lotion that is long lasting. Curel lotion has ben the most effective at keeping my skin hydrated. My skin still feels good at the end of the day after applying the lotion in the morning. No greasy feeling either. I highly recommend this product for those with very dry skin.

January 19, 2018

Amazing!

I've tried so many things to try to fix my dry skin, and I've finally found it. It it's overly greasy, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I even use it on my face without fear of a breakout. Best lotion I've found by far!

December 11, 2017

Excellent face lotion

This is my preferred daily face lotion, as it goes on well under makeup and makes my skin feel softer. It is best as a face lotion for me, as I need something more moisturizing for my body.

October 24, 2016

I have been using Curel lotions for about 3 years now it all started with me having a mild case of eczema and after trying all sorts of different lotions and nothing worked, i came across curel for eczema in one of my shopping trips i purchase a bottle and it worked ever since all we use is curel lotions in my home from your mild lotion to your extra dry skin in the winter and still using the eczema lotion. It's amazing lotion very well priced. I strongly recommend this lotion.

March 22, 2016

I have finally found a product that stands by its promise!!! I had extremely dry & cracked heels and have eczema, needless to say my skin is bad, I always had razor bumps after shaving, but now that I use Curel my skin is amazing!!! It is a miracle cream, I have tried so many creams, and honestly recommend this one!!! You will not regret it!!

February 08, 2016

Works great skin is soft like that thwrea no fragrance.

February 08, 2016

It's really good price and works so well. I love it. My skin gets soft and smooth.

February 05, 2016

I've always had troubled skin growing up, and with that I've been through loads of skin care products that just didn't seem to work...until now! I can actually wear clothes without feeling insecure about my dry patches. I feel like a whole new woman!

January 31, 2016

The curel lotion is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling great all day. Love that it is gental enough to use on your face

January 12, 2016

This is a great lotion. A good lotion for women with skin irritations and exzema.