Curel anti itch lotion Reviews

July 01, 2019

Best every day lotion for eczema!

This lotion is the best every day lotion for relieving dry itchy skin from eczema. I have been using it for years and it relieves my flare ups. Sometimes I still need a cream because my skin is that dry but it works well for every day.

January 13, 2019

Great for my kids eczema

My daughter has had issues with eczema since she was a baby. I have tried many creams and lotions. This lotion keeps her skin moisturized and she does not itch her skin as much.

October 17, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pure bliss

This cream has been a godsend for me. I have a very sensitive back and this cream works wonders. It makes me not break out in hive like excema and not itch 25/7. It absorbs quickly and good. You don’t need a lot to over a lot of area.

March 16, 2018

Great on Babies

When my son was born 7 years ago. I read online about Curel Itch Defence being good for babies cradle cap. We didn't even have this product available in my town, so my husband bought some when we was in Vancouver. We started using it on baby, and years later are are still using it on everyone in our household, and new baby. LOVE this stuff. It's amazing!

February 17, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love love love it

Whether it be my husband's psoriasis, my daughter's eczema or my normal to dry skin, this moisturizer is my family's go-to. Non greasy, quick absorbing, we love it!

January 15, 2018

Best cream

As a person who surfers from eczema this is the perfect lotion to use daily. Iy goes on light and non greasy and it significantly reduces itchy dry skin.it also goes a long way and keeps skin moisturized.

June 12, 2017

This product is a life saver!

I have really bad eczema and have been searching to find something effective other then the cream the doctor prescribes to cut down on the cost.. and low and behold I decided to try this lotion. What a difference!!! It is amazing stuff and clears up my eczema no problem. Love this lotion.

April 04, 2017

Works great to help keep my exceama under control, I use it daily after showering. I've used other more expensive products and have not had the success I've found with this product.

December 22, 2016

I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin that only gets worse in the winter. Curel products are awesome, especially this anti-itch lotion. It is rich, but absorbs really quickly. It doesn't completely eliminate my skin woes, but it has worked better than anything else so far.

October 28, 2016

We love this lotion because it had cured my daughter's skin eczema. I love the fact that it gives you 24 hour moisture and protection especially during winter!