Curel anti itch lotion Reviews

Ranked #1026 out of 1575 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 04, 2017

Works great to help keep my exceama under control, I use it daily after showering. I've used other more expensive products and have not had the success I've found with this product.

December 22, 2016

I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin that only gets worse in the winter. Curel products are awesome, especially this anti-itch lotion. It is rich, but absorbs really quickly. It doesn't completely eliminate my skin woes, but it has worked better than anything else so far.

October 28, 2016

We love this lotion because it had cured my daughter's skin eczema. I love the fact that it gives you 24 hour moisture and protection especially during winter!

November 16, 2015

Started using this product for a severe case of burning itch on my arms, it helped alot and I had tried many others before. Now this has become a part of my daily routine, just like medicine, it helps keep my skin hydrated and itch free. Number 1 for itch in my book. It is a little pricier than regular lotions but worth it for me.

April 24, 2015

I used to have dry itchy legs all the time, that were especially irritating at night time. My doctor recommended Curel Itch Defense. I use it every single day and my skin is always soft and best of all never itchy!

January 03, 2012

The best lotion for eczema sufferers and dry skin. It absorbs fast and feels great on your skin.