Curel Extreme Care Intensive Lotion For Extra Dry Skin Reviews

March 15, 2018

Love this lotion

I have been using Curel for a number of years. Trying other products along the way but have never found one that is as good as it. It moisturizes without feeling greasy.

March 13, 2018

The most effective hand cream

I'm a nurse so my hands are constantly dry all year round. Curel is the only cream that I use that gives me relief of that dry itchy feeling I get after work. I slather it on before bed and I wake up with soft hands that are ready to take another beating for work. Rarely do I ever suffer from cracked and bleeding hands like many of my co-workers. I attribute that to Curel.

March 11, 2018

best of all lotion!

it is affordable( less than 7 dollars for a big bottle), it is also non greasy after applying it on skin, highly absorbed by skin, keeps my skin moisturized at all time!

October 16, 2017

It works great.

Curel was the only lotion we found that helped with my son's eczema problem. In place of cortisone creams, we used curel for his itch and dryness relief.

September 15, 2017

Goodbye Dry Skin

I got this in a gift basket last year but didn't start using it till this summer. This is an amazing hand cream it's super moisturizing and helps well with dry skin but isn't sticky or super oily. Totally going to buy more!

May 28, 2017

I have dry itchy skin in the winter months, and nothing but Curel extreme care lotion can sooth my skin. I apply it immediately after my shower daily, and I have not had a problem with itchy skin since I started. I have a bottle of this beside my bed to, to apply to my hands and feet before bed! I highly recommend this fragrance free lotion!

April 09, 2017

I just purchased this lotion a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't pay the regular price but I got it on sale at a great deal. This lotion works really well at hydrating very dry skin. It also retains its moisture over several hours, something I've struggled with with other lotions. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

September 26, 2016

I use this lotion every day. It moisturizes like a cream with the feel of a lotion. I find that it absorbs quickly without a greasy residue. Little to no scent for those concerned with fragrance. It's also great for men looking for more than a little boost of hydration.

March 31, 2016

I absolutely love Curel Extreme Care Intensive Lotion For Extra Dry Skin. This cream has saved my hands during the summer. I used to get dry cracked painful hands during the winter months. The added stress on my hands would make the eczema flair as well and It was just hell dealing with my hands. I started using this cream by recommendation from another sample site and WOW. I am in love with it. It is worth every single penny. I recommend it to all my friends when they complain about winter skin dryness.

October 21, 2015

Inexpensive hand cream. I have extremely dry hands from our harsh winters and working with paper all day and this cream works great. LOVE IT!!