Curel Fragrance Free Moisturizer

Curel Fragrance Free Moisturizer Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #347 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 12, 2017

After going through a bad bout of eczema with my son when he was 6 months old, and trying everything under the sun, we were given a sample of this lotion from the doctor and it was a game changer. After we controlled the eczema with hydrocortisone cream, we continued using this lotion and 4.5 years later, it's still our #1 brand of choice. I've never used baby lotion on either kids and their skin is smooth like butter.

May 30, 2017

It took me years going through various brands of lotions to find one that actually worked for me. My skin is dry year round and extremely dry and raw in the winter. Curel is the only one that works for me. It is wondeful to have a lotion that works at a superior level for my dry and sensitive skin without having to go into extra strength forms or other nonsense. And the stated fact that it is fragrance free is thankfully very true and necessary for me. Any type of frangrance becomes an irritant for me due to my sensitive allergies. This Curel lotion massages into the skin and with daily use keeps my skin smooth and irritation free without leaving any greasy residue. It does what a lotion should. It comforts and replenishes exactly as it states. I only use this lotion on my hands, feet and body but not my face. This is not because it didn't work on my face but I already have a year round face moisturizer I rely on. So if you've tried all the different brands and haven't found what works for you I highly recommend Curel. This form is indeed fragrance free and very gentle for sensitive skin, definitely getting the job done. It's a must for me.

January 22, 2017

This is the only moisturizer in our bathroom. It is fragrance free for those of us with issues and it does a great job with any stickiness. It is absorbed quickly as well. Our favorite!

January 16, 2017

C'est la meilleure crème que j'ai essayé. J'ai une peau normale mais qui peut être plus sèche l'hiver. J'applique cette crème sur tout mon corps après la douche et j'en applique aussi sur mes mains plusieurs fois par jour. C'est la seule crème qui pénètre vraiment ma peau, car quand je me lave les mains ensuite, je ne sent pas la crème qui s'en va comme d'autres marques. Elle fait aussi disparaître mes plaques de peau sèche d'hiver. Je l'ai recommandé à plusieurs amis qui ont aussi remarqué une différence et qui utilisent maintenant cette crème (eh oui, même des hommes!).

January 23, 2016

This is a great moisturizer for people with problem skin. Dry itchy skin or eczema would welcome this moisturizer . It is gentle on skin.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!