Curel Itch Defense Lotion Reviews

August 11, 2020

Best Eczema Cream

So my son has suffered from very bad eczema since he was a few months old I’ve tried every cream out there, at every price point. I saw a recommendation from another mom that this was the only cream that worked for her baby but I honestly didn’t believe it. After I exhausted all the other creams with no positive results I paid the $7 and tried this cream and it worked great! I highly recommend this cream, it works and the price point is great!

June 20, 2020

Great for eczema

My husband and kids have eczema and we’ve tried tons of different moisturizers. This one is our favourite. Gentle, fragrance free and doesn’t cause a burning sensation in irritated skin (this is a common complaint with other moisturizers we have tried). Works well to keep flares under control.

May 04, 2020

Definitely a must have lotion for eczema.

This product is amazing. My 5 year old daughter has eczema and this is not only safe but works wonders for her. She gets flare ups and has tendencies to scratch but with this product it lessens her scratching and relieves her skin.

February 08, 2020

Great value for pretty good lotion!

I bought this lotion because my boyfriend and I have been suffering from insanely itchy, dry skin this winter. Every time we start to get slightly warm, our clothes feel like they're scratching the heck out of our skin. We have been constantly itching and complaining. Ever since we started using this a few weeks ago I have noticed a difference! I have to use it consistently, and the residue it leaves on my skin isn't my favorite feeling. But for the price ($6) its a great product and I'll continue to use it throughout the winter to address my itchiness!

December 21, 2019

This Lotion Works Great... I Really Love It!!

I purchased this product last week & started using it right away! It works great, it really does! It feels good going on, and does not leave a greasy residue like some lotions do! I love It!!

July 01, 2019

Best every day lotion for eczema!

This lotion is the best every day lotion for relieving dry itchy skin from eczema. I have been using it for years and it relieves my flare ups. Sometimes I still need a cream because my skin is that dry but it works well for every day.

April 01, 2019

Curel Itch Defense

I suffer from extremely bad eczema on my hands. This Cream made my dry very badly cracked sore fingers better with one application. I seriously was amazed with this product was better than any prescription medication Ive been prescribed by my medical doctor, My dermatologist suggested this cream and am i ever happy he did. Fragrance free

March 09, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing product!! Look no further!!

Best lotion for eczema I have come across! It’s fast acting and really soothes extremely dry skin. I keep at it and it has healed our family’s skin issues and keeps flare ups at bay. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!

January 13, 2019

Great for my kids eczema

My daughter has had issues with eczema since she was a baby. I have tried many creams and lotions. This lotion keeps her skin moisturized and she does not itch her skin as much.

October 17, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pure bliss

This cream has been a godsend for me. I have a very sensitive back and this cream works wonders. It makes me not break out in hive like excema and not itch 25/7. It absorbs quickly and good. You don’t need a lot to over a lot of area.