Curél Foaming Facial Wash Reviews

Soft foam cleanses dry, sensitive skin with care.

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this soft foam thoroughly cleanses impurities ever-so-gently, leaving skin soft and supple while protecting the natural ceramides from being washed off the skin. The Foaming Facial Wash is the second step of the Japanese ritual called Double Cleansing and ideally it is used in combination with Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel. pH balanced, fragrance free, colourant free.

You may also like Curél Moisture Facial Milk and Curél Intensive Moisture Eye Zone Essence.

1.3/5

Kent, United Kingdom

Wasn't great

The foaming facial wash wasn't great, I don't usually suffer from spots AT ALL, however this brought me out in a huge break out! I definitely wouldn't use it again based on my own experience but it may work for you!

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Love this face wash!

In love with this facial wash it's so soft on my skin to wash since receiving this package I have used this everyday, its not harsh on my sensitive skin

Leicester, United Kingdom

Mild and gentle cleanser

This foaming facial cleanser comes in a easy to use handy pump dispenser, the cleanser is mild and gentle yet effective in leaving my skin soft and clean, i used it every morning

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Face wash

This Face wash was an interesting product it comes in a pump action dispenser and it dispenses adequate foam wash. It had a nice texture and was not harsh on the skin.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Foaming facial wash

I’ve got foaming facial wash once using it it had a good foam to it as I was applying it to my face it made my face feel very clean moisturise and soft after washing it I thoroughly enjoyed using this facial wash!

Leeds, United Kingdom

smells fresh

The wash is a great product. Softly scented, without being over powering and gently foams but cleans the skin perfectly.
    It's very gentle for sensitive skin, doesn't cause dryness.
    The pump bottle gets out just the right amount and it locks after use so it drip out.

Kent, United Kingdom

Was good

The foaming facial wash was good, gave amazing results and thoroughly cleansed, leaving my face feeling soft and fresh, and really clean. It had a beautiful smell too.

United Kingdom

New fav brand

Have been using for few weeks now, facial wash I use after gel cleanser. Great for getting last bits of makeup off and leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean. Pump makes it so much easier to use and keep in bathroom.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Foaming fantastic

Wow I didn't use a facial cleanser until I recieved this one, the smell is fresh and clean. I followed the directions and found that the cleanser foamed up fabulously and left my skin clean and glowing

Manchester, United Kingdom

Good product leaves my skin feeling clean

I had heard such good things about this range of skin care and I was not disappointed. I only needed one pump as it goes a long way, it feels lovely and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, I'm really impressed with it. #curel #chickadvisor #gotitfree