Dad's Oatmeal Cookies Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 14 in Cookies

April 04, 2017

A classic cookie that offers great taste, nice crunch and brings me back to my youth. Great as a snack on the go. They don't last long in my household

March 16, 2017

Ils sont tellement bon ces biscuits je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur. Un bon goût d'avoine . Je l'aient adorent ils sont si bon . Ils sont des mes préférés

March 15, 2017

You can not get much healthier than these cookies, great taste, always crunchy, lots of fibre content. not to sweet. they don't last long in my cupboard

January 21, 2017

So crunchy and delicious and they smell amazing! I love these oatmeal cookies the most out of any brand. They are so good dipped in a glass of milk. I could easily eat ten in one sitting! We treat ourselves to a bag a few times a year. Would be more if I could have some self control, haha!!

November 24, 2016

Un des meilleurs biscuits à l'avoine. Ils sont un peu dur, mais tellement délicieux. Je les trempe dans du lait parfois et c'est tout aussi bon. Je les recommande.

November 24, 2016

These are one of the best oatmeal cookies out there!!!!! They literally melt in your mouth, and the cookie is a nice size. You can find them on sale often....
    They came out with a "chewy cookie" version too which is pretty good!

November 24, 2016

Despite so many good reviews here, I am not a huge fan of these cookies. I would say that it's hard than crunchy and find it a bit too sweet for my taste buds. That say, should be tasty if dip in milk.

September 21, 2016

When I was a kid my aunt and uncle always kept this cookies in their house and they still do today. I would always eat the cookies. That's how I would have oatmeal as a kid. I still eat this today. Crunchy cookies that aren't sweet.

May 30, 2016

These were my mom's favorite cookies. I never understood it when I was younger. I mean, why buy these when you could be buying the goodie rings? Those were obviously the best ones. But over time, I have come to enjoy these cookies more and more. Sure, they don't beat a homemade oatmeal cookie, but when you want a less sweet cookie that is crunchy, these are great.

Fun tip: try scooping ice cream and sandwiching them between two of these cookies. SO good!

May 30, 2016

These aren't your ordinary oatmeal cookies, they are not soft and chewy like others but hard and crunchy. Great flavor with a hint of cinnamon, not a very sweet cookie but perfect for dunking in a nice cold glass of milk or enjoyed over a cup of coffee or tea. These cookies come individually packaged in 2's which makes it so convenient to pack in a lunch or thrown in your bag for a nice snack. You can buy the family size box at Costco for a great price.