Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate

Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 902 in Chocolate

2.3/5

April 20, 2015

The taste of these bars is so bitter. I honestly couldyeven choke the entire thing down. I am a chocoholic and I hated this bar.

March 13, 2015

This chocolate bar is a perfect munchie when I'm craving chocolate! I love breaking off little squares and letting them melt in my mouth!

March 13, 2015

This is the perfect chocolate to indulge on! The little fruit pieces in there makes this chocolate so yummy. It is really good quality chocolate and for a great price!

March 12, 2015

This chocolate bar is so creamy and delicious with lots of fruit and nuts in every bite.

June 12, 2014

The best chocolaté ever, à taste of nut mix with fruit! And add a chocolat that melt perfectly in your mouth.....

April 28, 2012

I was always a big dairy milk lover and just recently getting into the dark chocolate, all I can say is amazing! Just a few squares and I'm totally stisfied as opposed to eating a whole bar of Milk chocolate. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. Definitely on the topof my shopping list!

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!