Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

January 21, 2020

So Yummy!

I love Dairy Queen ice cream cakes! The fudge and crunch center is delicious. They always do a great job decorating them. The icing/frosting is very yummy!

January 08, 2020

best “never goes bad” cake

Never a waste of money can’t eat it freeze it bring it out again and it is just as good as the first time these cakes are the best idea for your money Any age any time

January 06, 2020

I wait for this all year!!

I can’t buy any other cake for my birthday or my kids birthday. They are amazing! I’ve never eaten a bad tasting Dairy Queen cake. It makes me want one right now! I always look forward to eating one around birthdays.

January 05, 2020

A Dairy Queen Birthday Cake is our go to birthday cake!

When it comes to birthday cakes, an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen never disappoints. Not all just cake, not all just ice cream, but just the right blend. Yummmy!

January 03, 2020

Best cake ice cream every loves by all in family

Best cakes ever my son gets every birthday His favourite and our family’s favourite with 7 kids spend a lot of birthdays here and will continue to come back as they are so delicious

January 03, 2020

Love Love Love these Cakes

I love these cakes. They are always made perfect . Even for the people who do not like sweet cake love these cakes.Staff will always write anything you want on the cake.

November 28, 2019

Delicious Ice cream cake

Great treat especially for a summer birthday or when you want a cold, sweet treat, something different than a regular birthday cake. It is rich & delicious. Definitely a treat as it is high in sugar & calories.

November 22, 2019

I get ice cream cake every time!

Dairy Queen birthday cakes are the best! I ALWAYS get an ice cream cake for my birthday! Whether it’s Oreo, cookie dough, or even just plain chocolate and vanilla with cookie crumble and fudge in the middle!

October 23, 2019

Families favorite

My family loves the DQ Cakes. Although we don't agree on the flavor. Chocolate and Strawberry are the ones we usually get. I wish they would just sell the chocolate crumb fudge filling :)

September 08, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Dairy Queen's birthday cakes birthday cake ice cream cakes a

Dairy Queen's birthday cakes are very tasty enjoyable for all types of picky eaters children love that love it they love the look they love the taste they have all different taste varieties as well as an optional birthday cake ice cream or AB just a birthday cake all right. I love them my children love them I buy them forever all my children's birthdays every year