Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

May 05, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

Decadent, Delicious and a $$Deal!

We absolutely love DQ Cakes! Who can go wrong with ice cream, especially when you can choose your favorite blizzard, vanilla, chocolate, or vanilla /chocolate combo? And the fudge crunch layer is off the charts! They have so many choices, including tm decorating kits! Order yours in advance for custom requests, then enjoy your amazing deal!

May 01, 2020

This is my go-to brand.

I love buying these cakes for my son's birthday, the Original Flavour being his favourite! The whole family loves them! I've been getting them fo him since he was 5... he's 30 now!

April 29, 2020

I would buy this product again

This cake was awesome, I purchased this for my grown son ( 37 yrs ) after I heard him telling his wife he wanted one. It was so delicious and now these are my go to cakes for all occasions.

We love DQ birthday cakes

I bought my first DQ birthday cake for my daughters birthday 35 years ago and we continue to buy one for every family birthday - I have 2 daughters and 5 grandkids so we average 10 birthday cakes a year!

Only birthday cake I buy

The best ice cream cake ! We get these cakes for every birthday in my household a must buy and worth the price! The cookie crunch and ice cream combination is amazing

April 28, 2020

Cake

Birthday is not complete without dairy queen birthday cake. You get the best of both worlds, cake and ice cream. I only buy dairy queen as our favorite is the vanilla on the top and chocolate on the bottom. Perfect combination.

April 07, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Love them, hate the price

We got a praline I’ve cream dq cake that was to die for, the ice cream was delicious as was the icing, but the price will kill your wallet haha. I would definitely recommend it at least once for a birthday party.

March 26, 2020
    Illinois, United States

This has become a Tradition

My husband and I both have birthdays in May. We get a Dairy Queen ice cream cake every year to celebrate. My favorite is the chocolate fudge and cookie part inside the cake.

March 24, 2020
    United States

Best ever!!!

This is the only cake me and my family enjoys during birthdays or special events. We could never get tired of these deliciously made cakes.
    They have the absolute just right ingredients that makes it so good

March 24, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Our Favorite Cakes!

Everyone in our family gets these cakes for their birthdays I’d say we get 10 a year! I love how they added the blizzard flavors we get the Oreo one!