Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

June 25, 2019

Amazing cakes

The best birthday cake. Always buy these yummy cakes for family parties and birthdays. Everyone raves about the taste. Never been disappointed when purchasing a cake.

June 20, 2019

We love getting these cakes to celebrate family birthdays!

Ice cream cakes are all delicious but nothing beats Dairy Queens birthday cakes! We’ve gotten a cake from there time and time again and I just know we’ll be getting one again on the next birthday that’s coming up here soon.

June 20, 2019

Great cakes! Our go to for parties!

Lots of fun designs to chose from and great flavors. Classic taste everyone loves. They are our go to for parties & large gatherings. Always feeds a crowd at a great price!

Yummy in my tummy

So delicious, the fudge and cookie center is the best. I love that it can come in different flavors of blizzard on top. Will definitely purchase again, especially for Summer birthdays.

June 06, 2019

these cakes are greattt

Dairy Queen birthday cakes are phenomenal. they are good till the last drop and always have such a great taste. from the ice cream to the fun in the middle you can expect to have your guests love them too

June 04, 2019

I would buy this product again

This is a Birthday favourite in our home. My husband always asks for a Dairy Queen Birthday cake and is never lasts long after it is opened.
    The best part would have to be the fudge centre. It is super yummy.

Amazing

Absolutely love DQ cakes, will definitely buy more for special occasions. Amazing taste, amazing designs. Love that you can get them for all occasions

Ice cream cakes! Yum

My fav to go for birthday cakes! Adults and children both love!
    The bottom layer of crumbs are soooo yummy!
    The ice cream is rich and delicious!
    It is a bit pricey but there is never any leftovers!

Love these cakes!!

Every time I try and go somewhere else for a birthday cake , it never fails I go back to DQ!! The tasted and quality are always the same!!! Best cake ever!!

May 15, 2019

I would buy this cake even when I have nothing to celebrate

Dairy Queen ice cream cake is my favourite I can’t get enough of the fudge cookie centre I always eat the middle last and the icing is always just right.