Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

January 30, 2019

Family Favourite for Decades

Our family had used Dairy Queen Birthday cakes for decades. It's a family favourite.

Nothing beats cake made out of icecream and if that doesn't wet your palate, add in the fudge and cookie center.

If you haven't tried this product yet, you're definately missing out!

January 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Big hit

The last one we got was for my daughters birthday. The kids loved it. But what was so special was I was able to email them a picture and they printed it out on rice paper with edible ink. So my daughter got exactly the cake she wanted. DQ was so easy to deal with. I called them and got the details and emailed the picture. Then picked up our cake just before the party. It couldn’t have been easier. Plus no matter your theme they have your cake and it’s oh so delicious.

January 22, 2019

Family Choice!

Dairy queen birthday ice cream became our family choice after we tried it once! It gets eaten no matter what season our birthdays fell on 😊It is a bit expensive but its worth it rather than buying bread cake alternative...

December 31, 2018

Kids love the fudge

Everyone of my 4 kids chooses a Dairy Queen cake for their birthday. Even if I get another cake I have to get this one also. They love the fudge with the cookie crumble in the middle. I enjoy that it’s a combination of a lot of vanilla and a decent amount of chocolate in the center. It’s perfectly balanced. I wish it was a bit cheaper.

December 26, 2018

Best Ice Cream Cakes

The only place I buy ice cream cakes would be DQ. Always fresh tasting. And so many flavours to choose from.
    Our last two birthday parties we bought these and the leftovers were eaten at bkf🥴

Very delicious

Dairy queen cakes are very moist and yummy they are great for those summer time birthday parties very refreshing. I would totally recommend great for any age

I loved the Birthday Cake. Taste great. I'll get another

We brought a birthday cake for my grandson and it was great. Every one likes it and we will be getting another one. The pictures we took of him we're so cute. I can't wait till the next party so we can get another!

Dairy Queen cakes

I bought my daughter a birthday cake from Diary Queen and it was so Delicious. They used vanilla and chocolate ice cream with a chocolate crunch cake and white icing with roses on the top and even wrote her name and happy birthday in a red color so it could stand out. She absolutely loved it. The reason why we got this cake instead of regular cake is because not many people in my house like cake but everyone loves ice cream so this was perfect no leftover cake here

December 20, 2018

Depends on who makes them.

Anything from simple borders to detailed characters, they can make anything, in pretty much any flavor! Quality of course depends on who has made it and how much training they have had, but they always taste amazing!

Kentucky, United States

Favoriteall the flavors of ice cream combined into a cake...

Birthday cake and ice cream combined....an ice cream lovers dream come true. My favorite part though, has to be the fudge center...which I wish they would add more of. The taste with all the different textures combine make an amazing dessert.