Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

March 13, 2019

Dairy queen has amazing Ice cream cakes!

Dairy Queen Ice cream birthday cakes are so good! I get them for every birthday in my family. The fudge in the middle is delicious!! You can also decorate them anyway you'd like!

March 12, 2019

Best cakes ever

Dairy queen ice cream cakes are kid and adult favoritea. You get cake and a cookie all in one and who wouldnt like that. They are made with their soft ice cream. The price is very reasonable.

2.8/5

March 09, 2019

Not with it

I feel that the Dairy Queen cakes are very good and taste good but it’s just ice cream so for me I rather just go to the grocery store buy a couple tubs of ice cream and make my own birthday cake instead of paying almost a good $50 just for one birthday cake just doesn’t seem cost-efficient to me but they are good and they do have that yummy cookie crumble which you can get an ice cream as well it’s very easy to make your own ice cream cake at home also cheaper

March 08, 2019

Ice Cream 🍰

dairy Queens ice cream cakes are great you can have whatever you want written on them there right there you don't have to go ahead and pre-order if you don't want to and what's better than ice cream cake.

1.0/5

March 07, 2019

Way over priced and bad quality

Never fresh, tastes freezer burnt, way way over priced. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy anymore as it's been too many purchased being the same bad quality and over priced without any feedback from management

March 07, 2019

I would buy again

The Dairy Queen cakes have great taste. They are big and worth it for the price. I love the middle part with the chocolate pieces as it complements the ice cream well.

March 06, 2019

We love it!

My son definitely enjoyed his birthday with the addition of DQ birthday cake. Ordering was so easy and even if we had a last minute order, the staff were so nice to accommodate our order. Definitely ordering it again.

March 04, 2019

Yummy!!

If you like ice cream, this is the best birthday cake ever. I often add a ball of ice cream to the plate with the slice of cake...so this is really perfect. The cakes are nicely decorated too.

January 30, 2019

Family Favourite for Decades

Our family had used Dairy Queen Birthday cakes for decades. It's a family favourite.

Nothing beats cake made out of icecream and if that doesn't wet your palate, add in the fudge and cookie center.

If you haven't tried this product yet, you're definately missing out!

January 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Big hit

The last one we got was for my daughters birthday. The kids loved it. But what was so special was I was able to email them a picture and they printed it out on rice paper with edible ink. So my daughter got exactly the cake she wanted. DQ was so easy to deal with. I called them and got the details and emailed the picture. Then picked up our cake just before the party. It couldn’t have been easier. Plus no matter your theme they have your cake and it’s oh so delicious.