Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

November 19, 2018

Need a yummy bday cake

Last week we had my 2
    38th bday we grab a dairy queen bday ske it was 20.0p and we had cake for days. The taste was perfect not to sweet .I do t do cake as it to sweet but dq cake are the best

November 15, 2018
    United States

Favorite choice for birthday cake

This is our family's first choice for birthday cake. It combines ice cream and crunchy chocolate bites for a perfect desert. You can order a special design or pick one of their several premise ideas. Also they have several size choices which is important when sometimes you need a little and sometimes you need a lot.

Birthday Yummy Tradition

We enjoy this as a special birthday tradition as well as a treat to celebrate something special. But, we love these soo much we get one sometime just because too. It tastes treat and our favorite part is the fudgy crunch we find in the middle. YUM!!

Amazing!

Always perfect! The best of both worlds. Your cake and your ice cream too! Definitely a crowd pleaser from kids to adults. We get one for my son every year on his birthday.

United States

Love them

Just bought one for my mom's birthday. We absolutely loved it. The fudge and cookie crumbs are our favorite part. Ice cream is always good to. Would recommend trying.

November 14, 2018

Would buy this prduct again, but only on a special occassion

The ice cream cake was wonderful. had the perfect amount of fudge/cookie centre. could have had more icing around the edges. overall was a tasty treat. the cost for these cakes is high and would only buy the on special occasions.

November 04, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

Cake was yummy, but a bit pricey.

We got a large cookie dough cake for my husband's birthday in August. It was a huge cake with cookie dough blizzard ice cream. We loved it since it was summer and HOT.it was yummy and didn't last long in our house. Even though my only complaint is the high price, we would purchase again!

October 22, 2018

the best

i love it they taste great i always buy the biggest one and we always have tons of leftovers i buy this for every birthday in my family so atleast one every 2 months and is the only cake we will eat. who doesnt love ice cream cake its not too sweet which is the biggest reason why i go for the dairy queen birthday cake it taste great and the staff always make the cake look very nice ice cream is always perfect from there not too soft but not hard as rock i hughly recomend this cake

October 19, 2018

Oh amazing! Birthday staple!

My husband and I let our boys choose where they want there cakes purchased every year and they always choose D.Q.. it's been a staple in many homes for years! Never had a complaint!

October 17, 2018
    New York, United States

Tasty ice cream cakes!

I have bought these ice cream cakes several times. They keep well in the freezer. The ice cream is thick. The cakes usually come in vanilla and chocolate. They have different sizes. They are fairly priced.