Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

November 28, 2019

Delicious Ice cream cake

Great treat especially for a summer birthday or when you want a cold, sweet treat, something different than a regular birthday cake. It is rich & delicious. Definitely a treat as it is high in sugar & calories.

November 22, 2019

I get ice cream cake every time!

Dairy Queen birthday cakes are the best! I ALWAYS get an ice cream cake for my birthday! Whether it’s Oreo, cookie dough, or even just plain chocolate and vanilla with cookie crumble and fudge in the middle!

October 23, 2019

Families favorite

My family loves the DQ Cakes. Although we don't agree on the flavor. Chocolate and Strawberry are the ones we usually get. I wish they would just sell the chocolate crumb fudge filling :)

September 08, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Dairy Queen's birthday cakes birthday cake ice cream cakes a

Dairy Queen's birthday cakes are very tasty enjoyable for all types of picky eaters children love that love it they love the look they love the taste they have all different taste varieties as well as an optional birthday cake ice cream or AB just a birthday cake all right. I love them my children love them I buy them forever all my children's birthdays every year

New York, United States

The cake I bought was one of the best I have ever eaten.

I ordered a DQ cake for my husbands birthday. The cake was exactly how I wanted it to be. It not only looked wonderful, it tasted it so delicious. Every one at the party loved the cake. There was some left over and people were asking if they could take some home. I would suggest DQ cakes to anyone who asked where they could get a cake.

Ohio, United States

Great birthday cakes

I purchased an ice cream cake from dairy queen for my son. It was so much better tasting than a store bought grocery cake. My son loved the cake and the person who made it went the extra mile to make the cake just like I wanted it.

Ohio, United States

I would buy this for my children’s birthday parties!

The taste that the cakes have and the way my children’s faces light up is amazing! I like the fact you can eat what you want and put it back in the freezer for later snacks!

Pennsylvania, United States

High price but great taste.

It has been a long standing tradition to have a DQ cake for my birthday. Im not a fan of the price so we only do it once a year. Still very good and tradition will continue, atleast for now.

Minnesota, United States

Amazing!

I love Dairy Queen cakes we get one for someone’s birthday every year! They taste amazing. This past year was my 2 year olds first time trying one and she loved it!

Florida, United States

A family tradition

My grandparents used to get me and my brother one of these every year for our birthday. I miss getting these the perfect vanilla to chocolate with the crunchies in the middle nothing else compares.