Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

August 15, 2019
    California, United States

Birthday girl loved it

My daughter turned 18 and we ordered a ice cream cake to remind her to still be a kid. She loved the mint cookie ice cream. Thank you for helping my adult child remember her childhood

August 12, 2019
    United States

My favourite ice cream cake

I love Dairy Queen birthday ice cream cakes. These cakes aren’t sweet but decadent and delicious. The fudge part of be cake is my favourite part of the cake. I love the gooey and crunchy fudge and it balances the vanilla ice cream.

Pennsylvania, United States

Yummy cake!

The Dairy Queen ice cream birthday cakes are the bomb! I have had these several times, in different flavors. My fiance got me one for my birthday with a custom Harley on the cake, it was awesome looking, and awesome tasting!

Kansas, United States

Best Birthday Cake Ever

Dairy Queen Birthday cakes are the best ever! They have a cookie crust with yummy ice cream in the middle and a whipped type frosting. This is the only birthday cake I ask for!!!

Minnesota, United States

Yum!

We purchased a Dairy Queen Birthday ice cream cake for my birthday. it hit the spot after our dinner. Vanilla, Chocolate, Fudge & cookie crumbles layered topped with clouds of cream, Everyone loves a DQ ice cream cake!!

Pennsylvania, United States

Great Tasting!!!!!!

I purchase the Dairy Queen Ice cream cakes for all of my children and grandchildren for their Birthday every year. They are great tasting and the kids and adults love eating them. They have many choices of flavored ice cream cakes. I even started using Holidays for an excuse to buy one when I get the craving for their ice cream cakes. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that enjoys ice cream.

June 26, 2019

Excellent ice cream cakes. Will buy again.

Delicious ice cream cakes. My preferred/favorite birthday cake. You can make and order custom birthday cakes. Excellent quality and taste. Highly recommend.

June 26, 2019

Always delicous.

I love that through the years I've always been able to buy these cakes and the flavor has never changed it always bring me back to my youth. I love them.

June 25, 2019

Tasty!

I love DQ cakes! The frosting is a bit too sweet for me sometimes, but I love the ice cream cake, the chocolate ice cream, and especially the cookie bits and fudge. Tasty!

June 25, 2019

Amazing cakes

The best birthday cake. Always buy these yummy cakes for family parties and birthdays. Everyone raves about the taste. Never been disappointed when purchasing a cake.