Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

Amazing

Absolutely love DQ cakes, will definitely buy more for special occasions. Amazing taste, amazing designs. Love that you can get them for all occasions

Ice cream cakes! Yum

My fav to go for birthday cakes! Adults and children both love!
    The bottom layer of crumbs are soooo yummy!
    The ice cream is rich and delicious!
    It is a bit pricey but there is never any leftovers!

Love these cakes!!

Every time I try and go somewhere else for a birthday cake , it never fails I go back to DQ!! The tasted and quality are always the same!!! Best cake ever!!

May 15, 2019

I would buy this cake even when I have nothing to celebrate

Dairy Queen ice cream cake is my favourite I can’t get enough of the fudge cookie centre I always eat the middle last and the icing is always just right.

Saskatchewan, Canada

This cake is a real treat to my family. Hard to equal!

I can bake most other cakes, but I could never even come close to making the ice cream cake that DQ sells! The crunchy crumb base is fantastic and the fudge center is rich and decadent. You can choose the decorations and greetings that are added to the cake.

Dairy Queen

I love the cakes from DairyQueen. As they are great for birthdays and Mother's day. And they are a nice change of taste from the regular cakes. Both of my grand children enjoy having ice cream cakes from Dairy Queen. As they can pick a favorite character for their birthdays

Mmm...mmm...good

Delicious! My family loves the fudge cookie inside. Always have cute designs and can be customized to pretty much anything you want. All my kids always want a Dairy Queen cake for their birthdays.

May 13, 2019

DQ Cakes are the BEST!!

We have made getting a DQ cake a tradition for everyone's birthday. They are delicious and not a bad price considering how big they are! We always get the biggest one and eat away at it as it's the best Value. My son LOVES the Chocolate Extreme Blizzard Cake the most and if you're a chocoholic you will too ;)

April 24, 2019

Love love love DQ birthday cakes

Dairy queen cakes are good quality and taste amazing. Everyone was pleased with the dairy queen birthday cake. The cake was decorated very cute and colorful.

April 04, 2019

Dairy Queen cakes 🎂

So I always purchase Dairy Queen cakes for birthday parties as the taste great and everyone in my household loves them. If I serve a Dairy Queen cake for a birthday there is never any leftovers. I would recommend there cakes as they are tasty creamy and they have rich chocolate fudge. It does not matter what time of the year it is it will always make a fantastic birthday cake option. The next birthday I will definitely buy there cake