Dairy Queen Blizards Reviews

June 29, 2019

I love thé product

I love thé product but it Was almost empty but thé taste was good
    I êtas correctly served
    Tjr texture êtas good but mot all thé b’ozzard Are good some are some not

June 28, 2019

Delicious

Whenever I go to Dairy Queen I always get the cotton candy blizzard without the candy prices and extra pink sauce , it’s always mixed perfectly and tastes like heaven

June 26, 2019

Amazing treat !!!

My family loves to get Dairy Queen blizzards our favs are cotton candy, peanut butter cup, Oreo, banana cream pie and salted caramel yummy! They are all amazing and you can customize if you wish.

June 25, 2019

Worth what you pay

DQ Blizards are delicious and worth the money you pay. If you have the DQ app on your phone there are weekly coupons that make so you can save money and treat a friend!

June 24, 2019

New Peanut Butter Oh Henry DQ Blizard

This blizzard comes packed with chunks of the candy bar Peanut Butter Oh Henry. Being those are one if my favourites this could not be a better choice! It has just the right amount of the candy bar!!

June 02, 2019

Super delish and so many flavors to choose from. Yummy!

Dairy Queen is the best! My kids love it and always get excited whenever we stop there for a treat. So many flavors to choose from sometimes its hard to decide which one to get. Cookie jar dough strawberry cheesecake, oh Henry just to name a few of my favorites. ,

May 30, 2019

I ll order again! It’s deliciously!

I ordered cotton candy blizzard which never have had one before.. it’s worth but lots of sweet. It’s good for occasions when in mood for extra sweet!

May 16, 2019

Great taste

Would definitely recommend to a friend but the price is a bit high. I love the tasting and it looks amazing . Love it and will definitely buy again.

May 14, 2019

There is better to be had

Dairy Queen blizzard treats are not great. Their ice cream is extra creamy which is yummy and fabulous, if you’re not dieting. But as a blizard, just not great. Competing restaurants have better options. And I’ve had blizzards that have not passed the upside down test!

May 14, 2019

This is surely a treat

Delicious blend of ice cream and candy fixings makes this the best after dinner dessert of a treat all in its own. They even serve it to you upside down.