Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes Reviews
#79 in Ice Cream

February 02, 2020

Dairy Queen Cupcakes

I purchased these cupcakes for my sons first birthday party. They were absolutely delicious. All of the kids went crazy over them - and the adults too. They have just the right amount of candies and ice cream. I’ll definitely be buying them again!

December 20, 2019

Yum Yum cupcake Blizzards

These are awesome for kid parties, just a quick snack, or for any gathering really. You enjoy there classic blizzards, well then you found your treat. Honestly so delicious. Couldn’t be more pleased. Definitely rate it a 10/10

October 22, 2019

Amazing

My family always wants Blizzard cakes for birthdays so we decided to try the cupcakes as a treat for a family get-together and they were amazing. Any flavour of Blizzard you can get

October 02, 2019

Loved These!

Perfectly portioned Dairy Queen ice cream cake! Loved these, hubby brought them home for a birthday party and they were gone in minutes. The fudge center was the absolute best part. Will definitely indulge again!

September 04, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

these cakes are DELICIOUS! YUMM

these cakes are just the beat. With the creaminess of ice cream and the texture of cale I simply lOVE he chocolate!! they are absolutely the tasiest cake I can imagine. Worth it at any price, the costs are extremely competitive!!!

1.7/5

August 06, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Freezer burnt

We had ate at dairy Queen and ended up buying them as we were leaving. We went straight home an only live a few blocks from. We decided to eat the next day and they were so freezer burnt I had to throw away. It was like they say in they're freezer for weeks. They did give us a refund so that helped.

July 19, 2019

Omg!!!

I absolutely love these cupcakes. One of the best I have ever had. My an lives them as well. He always asks for some for his birthday. They are so tasty

United States

yummy

Any thing icecream from dairy queen is good in my eyes. And YES these are delicious , everyone should give them a try.Every flavour is good. Very good to guy if your don't want the whole cake

May 14, 2019

Amazing would buy it every time!

Delicious yummy so good I love each time I go thats all I want the taste in my mouth is like heaven you just want more the price is right too! Love it!

0.5/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Horrible taste

Husband bought me strawberry cheesecake cupcakes from DQ for my birthday, was looking forward to them and they tasted horrible! The chocolate shell had absolutely no taste and the ice cream tasted freezer burnt. Will never buy them again! Huge disappointment.