Dairy Queen Brownie Xtreme Blizard Reviews
#28 in Ice Cream

June 25, 2019

I would buy this product and enjoy it each time!

I am a chocolate addict and this blizzard combines the best of both worlds with its pieces of brownies mixed in with chocolate ice cream and pieces of chocolate. It's heaven on my tongue.

June 24, 2019

Loved it!! Would buy again

Who doesn't love ice cream and brownies. Mix them together...magic. it was all a chocoholic would ever want. Creamy and chocolatey. The brownie bits were lovely.

June 21, 2019

Oh la la! So sinful!

If you are looking to cheat on your New Years Resolutions, I would highly suggest you do so with the DQ Brownie Xtreme. Chocolate, the right amount of brownie (add in some peanut butter if you're feeling frisky).

It's a total win!

June 20, 2019

A little too sweet for my taste

It is shocking to say a blizzard is too sweet but this one actually made my teeth hurt and I couldn't finish it. I think I am going to stick with my cookie jar blizzards from here on out.

June 20, 2019

Tasty product

Extremely delicious and cool....everyone should try it atleast once. Natural products are used....kids like it too....combination of vanilla and chocolate is very balanced....yummy

June 05, 2019

These are soooooo yummy!!!

The chunks are the best part in my eyes! The soft ice cream just makes it all that much more enjoyable! So happy nice weather is here because choc blizzards are the best way to cool down!

May 15, 2019
    Ohio, United States

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BLIZZARD

THIS BLIZZARD IS THE BEST WHEN YOU ARE CRAVING CHOCOLATE. IT BLENDS RICH BROWNIE BITES THAT ARE BIG WITH ICE CREAM AND FOR THE PRICE WILL SATISFY ANYBODY'S CRAVING.

May 14, 2019

Yummilicious. Worth every bit. Taste in every bite.

I simply loved it. If you love ice creams with a smooth texture that is not toooo sweet, you will love it. Bits of crunchies just add to the experience.

March 20, 2019

Chocoholics beware

Every time I go to dairy queen, I think I'm going to try something new. I go in, take a look at all the delicious flavours, get to the counter and order the brownie xtreme!!!! EVERYTIME
    It's my absolute favourite

February 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

super yummy

these blizards are the best. amazing with the brownie and chocolate together. so yum. you can even add extra brownie for .50 cents extra. best yet. give it a try