Dairy Queen Chocolate chip Cookie Dough Blizzard Reviews
#42 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

September 20, 2019

Favourite DQ Blizzard

DQ’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough blizzard is my all time favourite! I love the little chunks of cookie dough in the blizzard and the ice cream is nice and smooth and creamy!

September 12, 2018

this is my favorite blizzard

this is such an amazing dessert i can definitely call it my favorite. it is delicious and creamy and super tasty. yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 14, 2018
    Virginia, United States

My Go-To

This is my go to sweet treat when I'm craving something cold and delicious. It's the PERFECT mix of salty and sweet! The chunks of dough aren't too hard like some of the store bought ice creams, which is awesome because I have sensitive teeth haha.

August 13, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

Delicious!

Dairy Queen blizzards are one of my favorite ice cream treats to enjoy. My favorite is the cookie dough blizzard. I've never had a blizzard fail an upside-down test. They taste amazing and are great priced. I'd definitely recommend.

August 13, 2018
    Indiana, United States

I am going to buy again soon

I tired the chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard for the first time and I am in love. I have always stuck to the same type of blizzard but decided to try something different and I am glad I did. I think everyone should try this blizzard at least once it is creamy chocolatey and just the right amount of sweetness.

August 09, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

So yummy

This blizzard is my absolute favorite, nice big chunks of cookie dough, omg heaven. The best part is I get the $5 lunch meal and get not only the mini blizzard but also a cheese burger fries and a drink for under $6 how amazing. I would recommend this blizzard to everyone it it my absolute favorite.

August 07, 2018

I would buy this product again regardless of price

Quality ingredients, amazing taste. A nice cold treat on a hot day. Having quality ingredients is important to me, so I always choose Dairy Queen over anything else.

August 05, 2018

Pricey but great taste

My favorite blizzard! I dont like the price for this treat but worth it once in a while. I have tried new ones they come up with but I still like the cookie dough one the best

August 03, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again

This blizzard is delicious. The ice cream is rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate chips. It melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more. It is a good value for the amount you get and the price you pay

August 03, 2018

#1 choice

This is my daughter's favorite flavor! Without a doubt, she will choose this flavor every single time we go to dairy queen for a treat. The big chunks of cookie dough are her absolute favorite part and likes to save a bunch till the end. The ice cream is always creamy and delicious!