Dairy Queen dipped cone Reviews
#43 in Ice Cream

September 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

Memories

Eating a dip cone brings back memories with my grandparents. They always take me and my family out for dip cones and chili dogs. It was the best family thing. When my grandma died we went to her funeral. My grandpa will take us to get our ice cream to cheer us up.

September 06, 2019

Not great

I recently ordered a small dipped chocolate come from dairy queen while waiting for my ice cream cake to be finished with Happy Birthday for my son. I was quite annoyed at the cost for a small dipped cone for $4.50! When I got the cone it was hardly even dipped. The bottom was no chocolate at all and you could see through the chocolate with such a thin layer. I was quite annoyed. For the cost and the quality I would never get a dipped cone from there again.

August 13, 2018

Dipped Cones!

Dairy queen dipped cones are so delicious! You can get any flavor of icecream dipped in chocolate or if you don't like a cone, ask for it in a cup! It's amazingly awesome!!

August 08, 2018

Classic!

This brings me back to my childhood. Delicious! My children love it too! Can't beat a dipped cone. Dairy Queen had the best dipped cone. Can't wait to get another.

July 23, 2018

Really tasty!!!

Perfect summer treat and with this canadian hot summer this year I would definitely be going back for some more.. I love dairy queen and all the products they have to offer!!!

July 18, 2018

Delicious but maybe a little too pricey

I thoroughly enjoyed my cone but my friend got a peanut parfait and comparatively speaking, he got the better deal. Mine was 3.59 and his was 5.69 and for the $2 difference he got much much more.

2.3/5

June 14, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It melted before I could hand it to my son.

I will try it again at another location. Maybe that was the problem. It was such a waste of time,...... ( over 30 minutes) , plus a waste of money. Plus..... it melted all over my son's hands and all over his clothes.

May 31, 2018

Soooo Good

Such a cool, tasty treat! It was one of my cravings while pregnant, and it is still one of my go to indulgences. The crisp chocolate coating is so satisfying to crunch into, and the vanilla soft serve never disappoints.

May 29, 2018

dipped cone

i love the dipped cone and i love the price great quick snack on the go the dip hardens quick and helps keep it from melting i would recommend for everyone

May 29, 2018

Ice creeam!!

So normally I would buy blizzards for ice cream, however I choose to get the Torsade cone ( vanilla and chocolate) dipped once. It was good but as I was getting to the bottom of the ice cream, I felt like the ice cream tasted funny, but I would repurchase without a doubt.