Dairy Queen dipped cone Reviews
#42 in Ice Cream

September 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

Memories

Eating a dip cone brings back memories with my grandparents. They always take me and my family out for dip cones and chili dogs. It was the best family thing. When my grandma died we went to her funeral. My grandpa will take us to get our ice cream to cheer us up.

August 13, 2018

Dipped Cones!

Dairy queen dipped cones are so delicious! You can get any flavor of icecream dipped in chocolate or if you don't like a cone, ask for it in a cup! It's amazingly awesome!!

August 08, 2018

Classic!

This brings me back to my childhood. Delicious! My children love it too! Can't beat a dipped cone. Dairy Queen had the best dipped cone. Can't wait to get another.

July 23, 2018

Really tasty!!!

Perfect summer treat and with this canadian hot summer this year I would definitely be going back for some more.. I love dairy queen and all the products they have to offer!!!

July 18, 2018

Delicious but maybe a little too pricey

I thoroughly enjoyed my cone but my friend got a peanut parfait and comparatively speaking, he got the better deal. Mine was 3.59 and his was 5.69 and for the $2 difference he got much much more.

May 31, 2018

Soooo Good

Such a cool, tasty treat! It was one of my cravings while pregnant, and it is still one of my go to indulgences. The crisp chocolate coating is so satisfying to crunch into, and the vanilla soft serve never disappoints.

May 29, 2018

dipped cone

i love the dipped cone and i love the price great quick snack on the go the dip hardens quick and helps keep it from melting i would recommend for everyone

May 14, 2018

I WOULD buy this product again definitely!!

When I first tried chocolate dipped cone I was a little girl, my dad took me to the dairy queen he bought it for me it was the most delicious ice cream, I still buy it to this day and for my grandbabies...

Updated On: September 07, 2019

I love the chocolate coned Dip ice cream im 65 now and I still eat them my dad always bought one when I was a child

February 25, 2018

Delicious

The DQ chocolate dipped cone is a delicious classic. The chocolate hardens to the ice cream instantly so it tasty nice and creamy with little bits of chocolate pieces breaking off in each bit.

February 23, 2018

I DO Buy This Again And Again

I am a DQ dipped cone junkie (probably how I got fat) but it is my go to every Sunday on treat day. Summer, spring, fall and winter I go every week. I usually have a small, eat the chocolate and she the top half of my cone with my pups (scooped off and put in a separate bowl of course) then I eat the cone filled with that vanilla goodness. Super super delicious.