Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

September 05, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

I would absolutely buy this product for any celebration need

I would definitely buy this product for all my celebration needs. The quality is great. The taste is awesome! I wouldon't definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.

September 04, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love

My sons and husband both love their birthdays specifically for the ice cream.cake. they are so delicious. If you have not tried one. You need too. Your missing out.

September 03, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Delicious

I have had plenty of DQ cakes. They are consistently delicious. They offer a variety of themes for every client. The ice cream itself is great. Will buy many more times in the future.

September 03, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Great cake

We. love these dairy queen ice cream cakes they are so good sweet love the fudgy crunchy middle we get one every celebration a year, even b.c. etter in the summer who can resist an ice cream cake not me!

September 01, 2019

So good

These are a good birthday cake option for those that aren’t fans of cake. They are always well made and can be customized. I love the middle with the fudge and chocolate crumble. It’s a little pricey but since we only get one a couple times a year we’ll worth it.

August 08, 2019
    Georgia, United States

It tastes like heaven

I got this cake for my 50th birthday celebration. It was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten!! It absolutely made turning 50 not so bad. I'll keep one on hand in my freezer from now on. Yes, I really love it that much. Lol

August 07, 2019

Tasty cakes

We get ice cream cakes for all the kids Birthdays and our birthdays. They are perfect since my kids don't like cake but love ice cream. So we get ice cream cakes. And we will continue to for years to come.

Missouri, United States

Well worth the price.

A great value for the regular size cake. This cake can easily feed ten to twelve people. The original ice cream cake has a layer of chocolate ice cream a small layer of some delicious cookies crunch and the top and outside is vanilla ice cream. Very little frosting on the cake. The leftovers stay good for days.

1.8/5

Michigan, United States

Just too much chocolate for my liking and they are very expe

Just to much chocolate and the price is very high. And by the time I got it home it had already starting melting should be some kind of device like how pizza places keep your pizza hot but should be something to keep the cake cold.

a cake for all

i really love the dairy queen dq chocolate cakes,i ordered them for a birthday party,everyone loved them,it turned out grea,definitely wil be buying them again