2054 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

April 11, 2017

I love Dairy Queen DQ cakes. It's frozen rich vanilla and chocolate are my fav.
    Great frozen cakes for summer birthdays. I highly reccommend this to family and friends.

April 11, 2017

You seriously can't go wrong with a Dairy Queen Cake! We buy them for birthdays or other special occasions and there is never any left over. So delicious! The fudge and the vanilla ice cream part of the cake are my absolute favorite!

April 10, 2017

All I can say is Mmmmmmmmm This is one of our favorite type of cakes and they never disappoint. DQ Ice Cream cakes are always a hit no matter what the occasion. Totally recommend this yumminess treat. Think I will have to buy one today.

April 10, 2017

I bought one again this year for my birthday. New York Strawberry blizzard. Hoping son of 12 years old would not like it because his favorite is chocolat. But he loved it too so had to share with him. It was a very special treat again this year.
    I called in the morning and didn't know I had to order 2 days before but she made it for me for the same day. Very happy for the good service. Would recommend it, son't be desapointed.

April 08, 2017

No hassle Dairy Queen Cakes. I love them. place your order and pick it up. Simply easy. My kids have loved DQ cakes and most of my family does too. I love the middle fudgy crunchy chocolatey taste. Nothing else like it.

April 07, 2017

My absolute favourite cake in the world is DQ ice Cream cake. It's also very convenient to buy a cake from Dairy Queen because they will write whatever you like right there as you wait. The prices are also reasonable considering how delicious they are!!

April 06, 2017

DQ cakes are delicious. They have become quite expensive in recent years. It's my favorite treat for my birthday. I enjoy the original with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, which I find better quality than the blizzard cakes.

April 06, 2017

When you hear ice cream cake, you think of DQ! They come in different flavours with different toppings. Lots of different textures going on as well. Crunchy cookies or nuts, smooth peanut butter, fudge, and caramel. Everybody loves DQ. The only thing I am not satisfied with, is that our location has terrible customer service.

April 06, 2017

We love the variety of flavours and the fact that you can get different fillings if given advance notice. Our favourites are the blizzard ones, they are the bed.

April 06, 2017

Yum! We love these for birthdays. However, They are terribly unhealthy and not the best quality ice cream. As an occasional treat gowever, it is a nice indulgence as the taste is pretty amazing! Soft and creamy, with that layer of fudgy crumbly hean in the middle. A special treat a few times a year.