Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

Best Ice Cream Cake Available

We purchase Dairy Queen DQ cakes at least 3 time ler year for special occasions. The cakes are definitely delicious but do come with a high price tag. I enjoy being able to design my own (at selected restaurants) and adding my own flare to the appearance of the cake. My favourite part of the DQ cakes is the fudge cookie center. The only issue I have truly had with DQ cakes is them melting of they are taken to a restaurant. I wish they came in a more thermal packaging.

June 15, 2017

One of the best cakes out there!

Dairy Queen ice cream cakes are totally irresistible!! The "frosting" on the cake is rich and sweet. The ice cream in the cake is decadent and delicious. It is so creamy and melts in your mouth as you eat it. I love the cookies and cream ice cream but there are so many fun flavors!!. The nice crunch in the cake adds such a delicious layer and a great texture. All layers of the cake together work perfectly together. This is such a delicious sweet treat. The cost is quite high but it is worth it for special occasions.

June 15, 2017

Perfect for summer parties!

I love Dairy Queen's ice cream cakes! I remember I always wanted one for my birthday every year since my birthday is in the summer and who doesn't love ice cream on a hot day?! I love the cookie centre it's so yummy and crunchy which adds a great contrasting texture to the smooth ice cream. So many flavours and combos you can get. I'd recommend if you want something different from a regular sponge cake.

June 15, 2017

a bit pricey but great overall!

This cake is our family's goto. It is perfect for just about any occasion or just because. Yes, it is a little pricey, but I believe well worth it. Is there anyone who doesn't like a DQ cake???

United States

Cant be Beat!

Nothing will ever come close to beating a Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake. Always tasty, and the fudge and cookie layer is the part that our whole family always fights over. It is to DIE for.

June 13, 2017

OMG I have so many great memories of DQ ice cream cake

I absolutely LOVE DQ ice cream cakes!!!! We used to get one every year for my dad's birthday when I was little and I always looked forward to it.

I absolutely love DQ's soft serve as it's not overly sweet to allow for lots of yummy toppings. I used to hate the Cake Mate icing that they use on top when I was little, but now I love it for it's nostalgia. Sometimes there is a little too much fudge in the middle layer, but really who would complain about that?

If you have never tried a DQ ice cream cake, you should treat yourself! They often have coupons for their cakes and in the wintertime they often sell them for half price, you just have to keep any eye out for sales at your local DQ.

merveilleux

ce merveilleux et délicieux gâteau est parfait pour une fête d'anniversaire ou autre évènement car il est simplement délicieux et tout le monde va l'aimer.

June 13, 2017

Very sweet. Don like the gooey chocolate mifdle

To sweet don't like the chocolate gooey centre.....,,,,.,,,,,......................................................................::::...................,.

3.2/5

June 10, 2017

This is a great tasting cake however, far too much money for what you get. It would be nice if they offered more than the two sizes and could offer a more economical cake. I know there is the logs and the ice cream pies. Just not the same as the cake is all. Still a great product, just expensive

June 10, 2017

Myself and my kids just love dairy queen cakes. They have a great selection of sizes and varieties. They are a decent in price. I might just have to go get one again soon just because now I'm craving one