Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

June 23, 2017

Delicious :)

I truly enjoy dairy queens icecream cake! It brings back so many childhood memories! I do have to admit I'm a sucker for the fudge layer. Only negative thing I can say is they are a little overpriced.

June 23, 2017

The best treat ever.

I love DQ cakes, especially the fudgy filling, which seems to be less of than typical the last couple of times i have eaten it, if that layer could be doubled, then they would be perfection. I find the cakes too expensive, so we only get one per year usually for a special occasion like a milestone birthday.

June 22, 2017

Best ever!

I have been eating DQ cakes since I was a little kid and I still love it! The ice cream (both vanilla and chocolate) are so creamy and the fudge and cookies (tbh those two are my fave parts of these cakes!) are to die for!

June 22, 2017

Ice cream heaven

The second the first bite of one of their ice cream cakes hits your mouth it's a instant mouth orgasm. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream layers, layers of fudge and cookies and then a topping decoration of your choice. Is a family go to for birthday cakes ⭐️

New York, United States

No Shortage on Flavours

Dairy Queen cakes are delicious, and they never get old since there are a multitude of flavours to choose from. The ice cream used for the cake is rich, creamy, and decadent. It is thick and high-quality. The fact that you can get it in so many flavours just makes the cake even better!

My favourite parts of the cake are the crunchy fudgy cookie layer and the "icing" on top of the cake. The crunchy cookie layer is chocolate and delicious. It perfectly compliments the texture of the smooth ice cream.

The downfall to this cake is the price, as it can be quite steep for a small cake.

June 21, 2017

i love dairy queen cakes!!!!!

Dairy queen cakes are soooo good. I love them. They please all crowds and they are the only birthday cakes kids will actually eat. Cupcakes no. regular cake no. But ice cream Yes!

June 21, 2017

My go to cake for any occasion!

DQ Ice cream cakes are a must for most occasions at our house. Wgether it be a birthday party, an anniversary or a made up holiday, we look for any excuse to have these cakes and enjoy them with family and friends. They travel well from store to home and keep well when leftovers happen.

June 20, 2017

Simply The best!

I'm obsessed with Dq cakes! We get them for every occasion! They are so delicious, and they keep coming out with awesome varieties! I will always purchase all my cakes from dairy queen'

June 19, 2017

LOVES the Dairy queen Cakes

The Dairy Queen cakes are my go to for any birthday party, especially my own! These cakes are the best, a bit pricey but so worth it. It is a family favorite and a great summer time treat.

June 15, 2017

Did someone say Cake??

These are always my favourite cakes. When it is my birthday, this is the one that I request. I could eat the whole thing myself. The cookie crumble and fudge like middle is to die for. It is definitely on the high side for price but great for a treatment once in a while .