2055 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

July 04, 2017

We love DQ cakes and will def buy again!

I just bought one last night. My husband wanted one and he pretended it was someone's birthday so we wouldn't feel guilty eating it lol. It was delicious as usual!

July 04, 2017

Go to birthday cake

For most of my childhood I have a DQ cake for my birthday. They are our go to cake for all occasions. The fudge centre with cookie crumble is a the best part and wish there was less vanilla ice cream.

July 01, 2017

Love!

Dairy Queen cakes are one of my absolute favourites! I love the vanilla with the fudge crunch center. I ask for them for every birthday. I also love how they're decorated. They always have really cute designs or you can even pre-order and choose your own.

July 01, 2017

Yum!

I love Dairy Queen ice cream cakes especially the crunchy fudge part in he middle! If you don't have a sweet tooth like me then the sweetness might be a little too overwhelming! I wish they came out with more flavours though!

June 30, 2017

Delicious

Who really doesn't love a Dairy Queen Cake.
    Creamy, cold, the chocolate crunch in the center. Dairy queen has always been one of my favorite treats..

Always a go to!!

We love DQ cakes and get them for some of the weirdest reasons just because they are that good. Love that the staff are artistic​ and can make some wicked designs and also the fact if they don't have the one you wanted because your kids saw it on the television they will take the time to either find another one or make one on the spot. That is what makes them so different. We also live in a city were DQ is closed in the winter so we do indulge in the spring and summer lol

Very yummy.

I love that the DQ cakes have always tasted wonderful and still remain that way. It is a birthday treat at my family's home to indulge in one of these amazing cakes. I enjoy every mouthful of chocolaty happiness.

June 28, 2017

tasty and pleased to serve this dessert anytime

What can I say but DQ makes tasty and delicious ice cream cakes - the best that I know
    - the smooth ice cream , light icing and crunchy center - to die for

love our DQ cakes anytime

We love DQ cakes anytime ( birthdays , any party with visitors, and just because time ).
    - usually have one put away for the unexpected
    - love the smooth tasty ice cream, light tasting icing, and wow to the crunchy delicious center

June 28, 2017

DQ cake is a must for our family anytime

Our family of six love DQ because of the smooth tasting cake, light icing and sold on your crunchy center
    - service is quick and not long lines at the stores
    - love these cakes anytime of the year ( company or just because )