Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

Yummy!

Dq cakes are my favourite! While a little bit on the pricey side they are a great splurge! i love how there are multiple layers to it and they all taste so good!

3.2/5

January 14, 2018

I buy this to celebrate special occasions

What a great way to celebrate special occasions such as birthdays. It tastes great and is a great treat that everyone loves especially my family full of icecream lovers.

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Our DQ is only open from March to October. Boy we can hardly wait for opening day after a long winter. I love the fudgie crunch centres of the ice cream cakes, so great to look forward to.

Amazing ice cream cake

Chocolate or vanilla can have it all with dis ice cream cake taste amazing melts in your mouth with just enought crunch . It's sweet but not even to hurt your teeth and it's just all around amazing cake ... and they have delicous ice cream

Yummm

Dairy Queen cakes are great but they are expensive and very hard to cut. They taste great and are always a hit at any kids birthday party that i have been to.

January 14, 2018

What is a birthday without a DQ cake?! Heck yes!

Every kid knows the party is going to be worth going to if you get wind that there will be a DQ ice cream cake. They are consistently delicious, always decorated beautifully and the best for leftover dessert days after! Plus the price is reasonable and I like how you have several sizes to choose from depending on how many guests you expect. They are a must at any age.

January 13, 2018

Perfect for ice cream fans.

Dq cakes are delicious. Perfect for ice cream lovers. The classic dq cake is my favourite with the crunchy cookie crumble and chocolate sauce in the middle. So good!

January 13, 2018

DQ Cakes All The Way

A birthday just isn’t a birthday without a DQ cake. They are so delicious and perfect, I wish it was my birthday every day. The middle part, the chocolate crunch, is hands down the best part. I’m convinced they put some kind of addictive drug in there

January 12, 2018

Great

Great and yummy cake, perfect for chocolate lovers. I love this cake soooooooooooooooo much would recommend without a doubt. perfect for birthdays or for cravings.

January 12, 2018

My favorite cake

I have loved DQs icecream cake since I was a little girl. It has always been my favorite kind of cake! In the past, I have even snuck it the day after my birthday to eat for breakfast because I couldn't get enough of it. I just wish they weren't so expensive.