Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

May 22, 2018

good cheap birthday cake

I would definitely say this is your go to bday cake in case you didn't order one on time, or didn't have the budget for a fancy specialty cake. great taste and very chocolaty

May 16, 2018

Dairy Queen Cakes are a Great Summer Dessert

Every summer it seems like these are the go-to dessert as we try to beat the heat. Any we’ve tried are refreshing and creative, while not breaking the bank.

May 13, 2018

A tradition in our home

Getting Dairy Queen ice cream cakes has become a tradition for birthdays in the summer month! They taste great and are extremely refreshing on a hot day. One thing to note is that it can be quite difficult to cut through! We also love how they are different types (something for everyone's preference) and how there is the ability to personalize it with a picture!

3.2/5

May 07, 2018

doesn't taste like years ago

i love your ice cream cakes but they dont seem to taste like they did years ago,, they were way better then. they had lots of frusgie stuff in the middle and the vanilla ice cream and chocolate were perfectly matched. now the ice cream cakes dont seem to be as good,, using the left over ice cream for the cakes

May 01, 2018

To beautiful to eat!

My birthday just passed and my hubby bought me a DQ cake with a Harry Potter picture. Not only did the cake taste great like always (im a huge fan of the fudge and cookie) but it also looked beautiful! They really outdid themselves on this one. And to make it even better, they added extra fudge and cookie!

April 24, 2018

good until melted

this is perfect for a summer party indoors not ourdoors. its yummy crunchy in the middle got some whip cream sprinkles and buttercream icing its a mus

April 19, 2018

Meh, could be better

I would reccomend the blizzard cakes but I find over the years the original cakes have lost their flavour when it comes to the vanilla soft serve they use, there is no flavour, it’s tasteless so how enjoyable is that. I love the fudge and cookie crumble part but could pass on the vanilla

April 18, 2018

Best place to get ice cream

Dairy Queen is where we always buy our birthday cakes now. So filling and delicious. It is also a great place to order other hot food! We really enjoy the chocolate bits in the middle of the cake.

April 16, 2018

The best ice cream cake

Dairy Queen makes the best ice cream cake hands down. I love that they have so many varieties now. But the classic/original is my favourite. They are pricey though, so that's why we only get them for special occasions at my house!

April 06, 2018

Perfect Anytime

I got this cake for my birthday last year, and it was a huge hit! It was my first time having an ice cream cake from DQ, and I am so glad I chose it. It was simply a delicious combo of soft ice cream and my favourite part, fudge chocolatey chewiness, that made my birthday fantastic. My plan is to get it every year.