Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

July 25, 2018

Go-to cake

I love Dairy Queen cakes because they’re an easy go to when you want to make an impression (generally for a kids birthday) on a dime. What kid wouldn’t love an ice-cream cake? I still buy them at 20...

July 22, 2018

BEST ICE CREAM CAKE EVER!

When your want an ice cream cake this is the place you go! The inside of the cake fudge filling and cookie crumble is by far the best tasting ice cream cake. Definitely worth getting for any occasion.

July 21, 2018

Ice cream cakes DQ

I love love love DQ ice cream cakes they Are beyond delicious and they are perfect as a gift for a part get together or any kind of celebration I would have to say my favourite part of the cake is the fudge and cookie crumbs that’s what makes the cake I find I also love how smooth the ice cream is so good

July 17, 2018

Chocolaty goodness!

I would buy this again because it was a huge hit at our party. The only complaint was that it was not bigger. We would love to try other flavours now. We find the cake well worth the price

July 17, 2018

I would buy this again!

I have my family get me a dq cake every year for my birthday as I think they are just delicious! They are so creamy and the cookie pieces and fudge in the middle just make the cake! I always pick one up for any family/friend gathering I attend!

June 27, 2018

So good

I’m lactose intolerant and this is my favourite treat to eat when I need ice cream, it’s worth the pain. I prefer the original chocolate and vanilla with fudge in the middle, not as much of a fan of the blizzard cake

June 14, 2018

Summer time treat!

Have a special party, event, or random Tuesday to celebrate!? Look no further then a DQ cake to help celebrate! These a creamy, sweet and oh so satisfying on a hot summers day.

May 22, 2018

good cheap birthday cake

I would definitely say this is your go to bday cake in case you didn't order one on time, or didn't have the budget for a fancy specialty cake. great taste and very chocolaty

May 16, 2018

Dairy Queen Cakes are a Great Summer Dessert

Every summer it seems like these are the go-to dessert as we try to beat the heat. Any we’ve tried are refreshing and creative, while not breaking the bank.

May 13, 2018

A tradition in our home

Getting Dairy Queen ice cream cakes has become a tradition for birthdays in the summer month! They taste great and are extremely refreshing on a hot day. One thing to note is that it can be quite difficult to cut through! We also love how they are different types (something for everyone's preference) and how there is the ability to personalize it with a picture!