1903 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

April 15, 2020

Ice Cream

These cakes are so good because they use DQ ice cream, which is always amazing. I really like the cookie crust that comes on the bottom of most of the cake. Not a real fan of the whipping cream they use. But makes for a great addition to any birthday party!

April 15, 2020

It's more of ice cream and not a cake

The cake is just a big loaf of ice cream but no cake. If DQ sells them as ice-cream cake - then it should be at least a min of 40% cake. Highly disappointed from such a reputed brand.

January 29, 2020

LOVE THEM.

I love dairy queen ice cream cakes. they’re my number one GO TO! I always have them for whatever birthday i am having because they’re worth it!
    they could lack a bit on the icing but who cares’ amazing!!!!

January 07, 2020

Best Cakes Ever!!!

These Dairy Queen DQ Cakes are the best thing since sliced bread!!! The cake is to die for. I love a chocolate cake and this DQ chocolate cake is yummy!!! Keep up the great job!!!

January 05, 2020

My Review for, Dairy Queen Ice cream cake 🎂

My review for, Dairy Queen Ice cream cake's,
    I love Dairy Queens Ice cream cakes, because of the taste and the chocolate with a crunch that is has when you bite into a piece. I grew up asking for a Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my birthday every year and it always tasted so good and had a cute picture on the front of it.
    I would highly recommend Dairy Queens ice cream cakes to my Family and Friends.

January 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Never disappoints

Always have great customer service and the cakes have always taste amazing. I really love the icing on the cakes and love how many colours you can choose from.

December 28, 2019

tres bon produit et pas tres dispendieux! tres bon

tres bon produit ! une regale a tres bon prix j'ai bien aimee lui gouter.
    le gout du chocolat et du moelleux j ai adorer! je vous le conseille si ce n'est pas deja gouter alors courrez allez vous en chercher un!!

October 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best cale for any birthday!

This is the cale we get for every birthday in our household amd it never fails as the favorite and every bite gone! I will continue to purchase them for every birthday!

October 23, 2019

It was good to the last bite now at gatherings it's my go to

Had it at a friend's house and fell in love with it, went to DQ the very next day and brought it home served it for dessert it is so good and delicious that now I get it every week and serve it for dessert and everyone just loves it....its soft creamy and perfect not too sweet.

October 22, 2019

Love the fudge crunch combo between vanilla and chocolate!

I love the classic vanilla Dairy Queen soft serve. Combining that with a layer of fudge and chocolate cookie crunch and then the layer of chocolate ice cream just hits the spot!
    The fact that you can now personalize them and have a blizzard cake is amazing! Now I'm craving one and will have to go get one soon...