2055 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

April 16, 2014

I love Dairy Queen Ice Cream but I do not love the price. We have one for each of our family birthdays as they are such a hit.

April 16, 2014

I do not like "normal cake" so I always have ice cream cake and DQ is the best! Very tasty! A tad on the expensive side though.

April 15, 2014

I grew up on ice cream cakes, and Dairy Queen makes one of the best, just wish they weren't so costly. They make such an easy dessert at any time but especially for birthdays and special occasions. They can decorate them anyway you want from the very simple to the most exotic.

2.7/5

April 15, 2014

I love dairy queen ice cream and I also like the dq cakes but I really don'tlike that the all have a dark filling and that crubble darks stuff insidei will stay with ice cream and no more cakes

April 15, 2014

These cakes are awesome. Big hit when I was a kid . My kids also enjoyed them. We have 11 grand children However, over the years like everything else the prices have went up. To expensive for that many. .

April 15, 2014

I love Dairy Queen Ice Cream but I do not love the price. I will only use coupons to purchase ice cream from here. There food menu prices aren't too bad, but man, when it comes down to ice cream, they clean your wallet out!

April 15, 2014

Heaven! That's what comes to mind when imthink of the DQ iceream cakes! Can figure out which is my favorite. Any they have them in cupcakes now! What more can I say.

2.2/5

April 15, 2014

Unfortunately, the cost of DQ Cakes are just too much.

April 15, 2014

Got one for my sons birthday earlier this year. It was a hit. Well enjoyed. And the request is to get another for next years birthday.

April 15, 2014

I wish i could eat a DQ cake every day! They are definitely worth the price! Every party in the family, has to have a Dairy Queen ice cream cake there! :)