Dairy Queen icecream cake Reviews
#34 in Ice Cream

October 23, 2019

It was good to the last bite now at gatherings it's my go to

Had it at a friend's house and fell in love with it, went to DQ the very next day and brought it home served it for dessert it is so good and delicious that now I get it every week and serve it for dessert and everyone just loves it....its soft creamy and perfect not too sweet.

October 22, 2019

Love their cakes, just a bit pricey for the average family

The family loves the DQ cake. It is always a hit and left overs are none. I find the cake pricey so we don’t get them very often. Hard to justify the cost when I can get a similar product for 1/2 the price at our local grocery store

September 05, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

I would absolutely buy this product for any celebration need

I would definitely buy this product for all my celebration needs. The quality is great. The taste is awesome! I wouldon't definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.

September 04, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love

My sons and husband both love their birthdays specifically for the ice cream.cake. they are so delicious. If you have not tried one. You need too. Your missing out.

August 08, 2019
    Georgia, United States

It tastes like heaven

I got this cake for my 50th birthday celebration. It was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten!! It absolutely made turning 50 not so bad. I'll keep one on hand in my freezer from now on. Yes, I really love it that much. Lol

August 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Tasty cakes

We get ice cream cakes for all the kids Birthdays and our birthdays. They are perfect since my kids don't like cake but love ice cream. So we get ice cream cakes. And we will continue to for years to come.

August 06, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Well worth the price.

A great value for the regular size cake. This cake can easily feed ten to twelve people. The original ice cream cake has a layer of chocolate ice cream a small layer of some delicious cookies crunch and the top and outside is vanilla ice cream. Very little frosting on the cake. The leftovers stay good for days.

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

I get one of these cakes yearly for my birthday!

When my grandmother was alive she would buy me a ice cream cake every year for my birthday. Now that shes gone we still continue the tradition only for my sons birthday.

July 04, 2019

Delicious

Dairy Queen cakes are always awesome. Great taste and quality. I love the chocolate in the middle adding texture and oodles of flavour. I recommend yo people of all ages regardless of the season or time of day. Dairy Queen cakes are the go to cake for every occasion for my family.

June 22, 2019

I will buy this product again even for myself it is so good

It was my grand child's birthday and she wanted an ice cream cake from dairy Queen so I went and bought one. The price was fair to me. It tasted fresh just like it was just made it was made perfectly and the ice was. Soft with a bit of cake in the bottom of it