Daisy by marc jacobs Reviews
#45 in Perfume

October 09, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

So fresh

This fragrance is so light and fresh. It isn't overpowering like some perfumes
    The scent last a while as well. Great value for money and I would definitely recommend this to friends and family
    It's the kind of perfume that would suit all kinds of ages.

October 02, 2019

Hands down my favorite perfume

This scent is perfect. Light and floral, enough so my husband can smell when I walk into a room but delicate enough that he needs to get closer for a good sniff! Lasts well through the day even as a busy mom on the go!

September 19, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Beautiful scent!

Another one of my favorite perfumes of all time! This scent smells a little spicy to me, but still has very sweet floral tones as well. It stays on FOREVER. I can always smell it on my clothes several days after wearing them. I do not think it is overpowering though, when the right amount is applied. The packaging is too cute, and it will forever remain one of my favorite scents.

August 18, 2019

Yum

One of those dents I can’t get enough of! It definitely does smell like flowers:) but also very sweet! Only got a sample but would Definitely buy a full-size

July 23, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A spring sent for a fresh and light feeling

This eau de toilette is so natural and fresh. Not very strong so I can wear it at work on a daily basis. The flacon is stunning those delicately designed daisies are simply amazing

July 22, 2019

I would love to buy this product again. It smells divine

This product is amazing, it has beautiful floral tones and earthy tones to it, lasts though the day and is not very strong. 100% would recommend it to anyone looking for a new scent.