3.6/5
Dare Bear Paws Baked Apple Reviews
#153 in Granola Bars

January 12, 2018

Delicious and Convenient

Bear Paws make for a great treat to keep handy for little ones. Of course, adults can enjoy them too, but I get these for my daughter. She loves Bear Paws in general, but right now the Baked Apple ones seem to be her favourite. I like that they're relatively mess free, and pack them with lunches.

2.7/5

August 21, 2017

Try Another Bear Paw Flavour Instead

I was on the Chick Advisor discussion board discussing food that we microwave and Bear Paws came up, so when i saw them on sale, I decided to try them. Each packages comes with two fair-sized bear paws, which are shaped like bear paws (surprise!). They can be found on sale for under $2 at Wal Mart, Metro, or Loblaws. The cookies themselves are soft, moist, and chewy. I did find the apple ones had a very mild flavour, compared to the brownie and gingerbread. These smell deliciously like apple but the taste is deceiving and there is only an overly mild apple taste. I would likely not buy this flavour again but do recommend trying other flavours.

3.2/5

August 16, 2017

Mild Apple Flavor

I am a big fan of Dare Bear Paws and have been ever since I was a kid. When I get a package of these I like warming one in the microwave for a few seconds and keeping the other one at room temperature. There is a huge taste difference. I also love having these with a glass of milk so I dunk them as if I were having milk and cookies. I have tried the banana and the chocolate flavor as well. Of all the different flavors I have had this one is likely my least favorite. It is not bad in any way but it has a very mild taste. I find the apple and spice taste is not very prominent at all. It comes through a little more if the bear paw is not heated. If you warm it it does have a mild baked apple feel to it. Each individually packaged portion comes with 2 bear paws. You can buy a box of these at Walmart for $2 when they are on sale.