Dasani sparkling berry flavoured water

Dasani sparkling berry flavoured water Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 44 in Carbonated Water

March 23, 2017

I recently purchased Dasani bottled water strawberry flavored for the very first time. It has been a long day in gym class and I needed to be refreshed and it certainly did the job. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends and I would definitely purchase this product again.

March 13, 2017

I am seriously in love! Where have you been all my life!?!??! This new Dasani sparkling berry water has all the good with none of the bad. Calorie free. Sugar free. Caffeine free. But lots of taste, lots of bubbles, and lots of yum! So much better than all the yucky sweet soft drinks out there. Try it! You won't be disappointed!

March 01, 2017

nicely flavored compared to some of the other flavors of sparking water out there. A little more expensive than other brands but a great alternative to pop or juice with zero calories and zero sugar.

December 19, 2016

I love this water! I crave it sometimes. I used to drink a lot of pop but now it's too sweet for me and can only have a few sips before my stomach hurts. This water has the right amount of bubbles and the flavourful is perfect! I just bought a case ;)

September 21, 2016

Pretty flavourful compared to some of the other flavours. A little more expensive than other brands but a great alternative to pop or juice with zero calories and zero sugar.

June 15, 2016

Great flavour without the empty calories. Highly recommend and will continue to buy. Refreshing and quenche's your thirst...especially on a hot summer day!