DAVIDs Tea Filters Reviews

These ingenious tea filters are the best thing to happen to tea since the invention of the kettle. Just scoop in your tea, pull the drawstring tight and add water. It’ll keep the tea in the filter, the water in your cup, and the smile on your face. No fuss, no muss. Plus they’re biodegradable and chlorine-free, and they come in a 100% recycled paper box - so the planet stays happy, too. Designed in-house and exclusive to DAVIDsTEA.

August 17, 2021

Tea Filter Bags

Very durable tea filters which hold 3 teaspoons when making ice tea! So much more reliable than my teaball infuser which was my usual method. I will certainly add this to my list of must haves!

August 12, 2021

Super easy to use!

Loved that this came with the tea leave sample as well. Easy to use, does not fall apart, great quality! Will definitely re-purchase once the filters are done!

August 12, 2021

Tea fliters

Perfect size bags to filter my teas and other food items that need to be filtered. Good item to keep in your kitchen. I must buy for every tea lovers.

August 11, 2021

David’s Tea Filters

David’s Tea Filters are really ease to use. It’s a cinch. Their tea filters are made with biodegradable, chlorine-free, compostable Manila hemp, so the only thing added is your tea. Plus the cute little drawstring means all style and no drips.

August 10, 2021

So handy!

Love these tea filters. It makes it so easy to use my loose leaf tea. I like to steep my tea for a long time and the bag does not lose its integrity as other bags do.

August 01, 2021

Super easy to use

This is the first time I have ever used tea filters for any of my loose leaf teas, but now that I have I don't know if I will go back. They are nice and fine so there is no sediment left and you can reopen them and use them more than once - although I don't know if I would use different flavours in the same filter.

July 25, 2021

Filtered

The Davids tea filters are easy to use. I like the fact that there is a little draw string and it holds the tea in tightly so that no leaves escape during the steeping process.

Perfect filters

Davids tea filters are the best filters! They are the perfect sachet and are breakage resistant. You can always brew the perfect cup of tea with out any loose tea leaves in your cup.I also like the cardboard packaging which has 20 filters which is easy to store.

July 22, 2021

A must have from David's Tea!

Love these tea filter bags! So convenient and easy to use. It makes having a cup of tea all the more enjoyable. A must buy if you are a David's Tea loose leaf fan!

super pour utilisation unique

C'est super d'avoir à la porté ces filtres pour thé par contre si c'est pour en boire tous les jours il faudrait mieux acheté quelque chose de réutilisable