DAVIDsTEA Cream of Earl Grey Organic Reviews
#256 in Tea

Good - 0

January 15, 2018

Really Great Earl Grey

I normally don't like Earl Grey tea, as I find the flavour profile weird. This tea is a game-changer; even the smell is great! The taste is nice and smooth, and the flavours blend much better than regular Earl Grey tea!

September 27, 2017

Really good David's Tea product, as usual

I don't like typical Earl Grey teas because of the heavy bergamot taste. But in this tea, I think they found a perfect balance. Rich, creamy and sweet, but not too much. Pleasant smell. More subtle with the bergamot.

September 26, 2017

In love with David's Tea Cream of Earl Grey!

In love with David's Tea Cream of Earl Grey! It is perfectly creamy and delicious and is even better with a spoonful of honey! My all time favourite, definetly a must try!

May 17, 2017

I love earl grey but creeaaammy earl grey is hands down the best. Especially if you make London Fogs often! This is one Tea you won't be disappointed with. Deffiently a staple in our kitchen!

May 15, 2017

Habituellement je déteste les thés noirs, mais pas celui-ci. Il a un petit goût crémeux et n'a pas le goût amer que je n'aime pas des thés noirs habituellement.

May 14, 2017

I absolutely love David's tea, Cream of Earl Grey tea. It really does have a nice creamy flavour. I like to make it into a latte. Delicious earl grey taste, but nice and smooth.

April 13, 2017

This is hands down my favorite tea from David's tea. It's so rich and creamy tasting and if you add in a little honey, it's amazing! I love drinking this in the morning before going to work. Just enough caffeine to get me going in the mornings.

February 13, 2017

My new favourite tea for a cold winter afternoon. Absolutely delicious! It smells as good as it tastes. It contains organic black tea from India, cornflowers, marigolds and natural vanilla flavouring.

November 29, 2016

This is the best Earl grey :) It is of such high quality - you can tell in the flavor. I love it. It's so creamy and not too bitter. It's great on it's own, or in some steamed milk with a little vanilla :)

November 29, 2016

I originally got this tea as a sample and had to go online to order more before I even finished the cup. I was not disappointed. It's wonderfully smooth and perfect all on it's own. Definitely keep this on hand.