DAVIDsTEA - Forever Nuts Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 607 in Tea

April 13, 2017

I love this tea! Tastes like apple pie, with a hint of nutty flavor. It is subtle, and not overwhelming. Doesnt taste too sweet, or too dull, but just right.

April 08, 2017

This is my go to Tea - my absolute favorite and the 1st one I tried.
    It takes like liquid apple pie with a bit of a spice flavor, clove, cinnamon and nuts. I like mine strong, so I steep it for 15 minutes or so, no need to add sweeter or milk, serve hot and enjoy! Yumm!

April 02, 2017

Forever Nuts is my go to caffeine free tea! It has a fun pink colour from the beet root and a comforting nutty taste. I find the tea sweet enough on its own and makes a great tea latte. Being a heavy tea it can get expensive but worth the splurge!

February 26, 2017

My husband loves this tea. It's his favourite. It doesn't last very long in our house. It's so nutty and delicious with honey and milk. Would just like it to be not so expensive like all the tea at David's tea

February 01, 2017

Oh my goodness this tea is delightful! Such a delicious flavour of almonds, apples & cinnamon. The shade of pink the water turned was very unexpected! Love this tea and will buy again.

January 28, 2017

I don't think I've ever been so addicted to a tea before in my life! These has to be my all time favourite tea from David's Tea (and believe me- I've tried lots of teas from there). It's such a warm and comforting taste and I love how the tea turns pink with the beetroot that's in there!

January 21, 2017

I take a travel mug of Forever Nuts to work with me everyday, It's delicious! Light but very flavorful. By far my favourite tea from Davids Tea. I love that it has a natural sweetness so you need to add little to no sweetener. I mean, you can't go wrong with almonds, apples and cinnamon! It's deliciously nutty! ~ shelly

January 09, 2017

I was a non tea person, then i met forever nuts... It is delicious and tasteful, requires little sweetner and a great value! I love this tea and would recommend it to anyone looking to curb some sweets by indulging in this!

January 06, 2017

J'aime bien cette saveur de thé qui nous change des éternel thé vert ou thé noir sans intérêt j'aime le fait qu'il y ai de vrais aliment dans la composition de ce thé il est de très bonne qualité c'est une gourmandise sans calorie....que demander de plus il y a un goût de noix assez présente et il a une très bonne odeur qui se reprend dans toute la maison, je suis particulièrement charmée par ce produit

November 29, 2016

My favorite tea from David's Tea.
    It is a bit on the expensive side, but it is so delicious!
    Even though it is made mostly of nuts, it tastes like apples and cinnamon.
    It can be made hot or cold, although I prefer it hot.
    Has a great pink-y hue from the beetroots that are in the tea.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother Canada

Mfornalik added a new review for
    ilookglasses.com

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Windex Original