DAVIDsTEA - Forever Nuts Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 651 in Tea

June 22, 2017

Nuts for this tea

This tea has a natural sweetness so little added sugars are needed. You can taste and see the walnuts, almonds, apples and cinnamon very well and it's a great blend. A little on the pricier side for the amount you get but I'd say it's worth it.

June 13, 2017

Delicious

Forever Nuts is one of my favourite tea flavours. It is sweet and very flavourful. I usually drink my tea black, but this one also goes really well with a touch of milk and honey. The water turns a beautiful light pink colour. Great tea for relaxing after dinner.

May 08, 2017

Not as sweet as I was hoping for! Still nice though. It is sweet without being "deserty" or "fruity". Definitely a unique tea and worth trying if you like apple crips with walnuts, that's what it reminds me of!

April 13, 2017

I love this tea! Tastes like apple pie, with a hint of nutty flavor. It is subtle, and not overwhelming. Doesnt taste too sweet, or too dull, but just right.

April 08, 2017

This is my go to Tea - my absolute favorite and the 1st one I tried.
    It takes like liquid apple pie with a bit of a spice flavor, clove, cinnamon and nuts. I like mine strong, so I steep it for 15 minutes or so, no need to add sweeter or milk, serve hot and enjoy! Yumm!

April 02, 2017

Forever Nuts is my go to caffeine free tea! It has a fun pink colour from the beet root and a comforting nutty taste. I find the tea sweet enough on its own and makes a great tea latte. Being a heavy tea it can get expensive but worth the splurge!

February 26, 2017

My husband loves this tea. It's his favourite. It doesn't last very long in our house. It's so nutty and delicious with honey and milk. Would just like it to be not so expensive like all the tea at David's tea

February 01, 2017

Oh my goodness this tea is delightful! Such a delicious flavour of almonds, apples & cinnamon. The shade of pink the water turned was very unexpected! Love this tea and will buy again.

January 28, 2017

I don't think I've ever been so addicted to a tea before in my life! These has to be my all time favourite tea from David's Tea (and believe me- I've tried lots of teas from there). It's such a warm and comforting taste and I love how the tea turns pink with the beetroot that's in there!

January 21, 2017

I take a travel mug of Forever Nuts to work with me everyday, It's delicious! Light but very flavorful. By far my favourite tea from Davids Tea. I love that it has a natural sweetness so you need to add little to no sweetener. I mean, you can't go wrong with almonds, apples and cinnamon! It's deliciously nutty! ~ shelly