DAVIDsTEA Pack of 20 tea filters Reviews
#63 in Tea

- Biodegradable and chlorine-free
- Come in a 100% recycled paper box
- Designed in-house and exclusive to DAVIDsTEA.

May 24, 2022

Tea bags

My mom was super happy when I said that I got these and she wanted them right away. Apparently she loves David tea and she was thrilled. She said the flavor is great.

May 20, 2022

Tea filters for the win !

These are so useful when you're on the go. It's easy to carry (better than a tea ball) and the paper is biodegradable so I feel less wasteful that way.

Environmentally friendly

This is a great option for any tea lover who also cares about the environmental choices they make. They were also very easy to use and did their job perfectly.

Amazing!!

I love that these are disposable and that they can be put in a composter. I also love that I can put in whatever amount of loose tea into the bags and go from there! They're so versatile and easy to use!!

Great Filters

I have been using the David's Tea filters for many years. They are great to put in my lunch bag when I want to enjoy loose leaf tea at work. I love they are compostable and I have never had an issue with the bag breaking. Sometimes I will even do a second steep and they hold strong.

May 13, 2022

So practical

These bags are just the greatest invention on earth. No need to use and wash a little tea basket. You just put the mixt in and no mess afterwards since you put it in the compost. Biodegradable, good move for the planet :)

May 10, 2022

The best bag on the market

It's a staple in our home as we've known for years that this is the best loose tea bag out there. But glad to have even more in our cupboard. Perfect results

May 05, 2022

Awesome

These few bags allow for perfect brewing with no sediment. They are easy to use and worth purchasing. A perfect pairing for David's Tea. But and enjoy.

May 05, 2022

Love these

They are perfect size not to make a mess when you stuff the tea in them. I love these and use then regularly with my loose tea. Love that it steeps well too

May 04, 2022

Good tea bags

These are good tea bags. Good size and I like the gold top! The tea leaves stay in the bag at the bottom and don’t float out of the top! Very good quality