Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 150 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 29, 2017

The absolute best dish liquid there is! I wouldn't buy any other. I even use it on my floors with a shot of vinegar. Cuts grease and grime like no other. I highly recommend this product!!

April 28, 2017

So I know it seems silly to favour one dish soap over the other but seriously. Nothing else compares to grease fighting once it comes to dishes. My boyfriend went shopping recently and picked up what was on sale, I used SO MUCH and it only made a small difference. Don't mess around! GET DAWN!!

April 28, 2017

I will only use Dawn! It cuts grease like no other, smells nice, and doesn't dry out my hands or give me any type of reaction. Definitely a good value.

April 26, 2017

Multi-purpose usage, dishes cleanser for shower, floors, oven etc. also use to unplug toilet. a little goes a long way - saves on cleansing budget.

April 15, 2017

A little pricier but so worth it if you wash your dishes by hand!! Amazing! No more scrubbing! Even with stuck on food. I don't feel such a need for an automatic dishwasher after finding this gem.

April 15, 2017

Makes doing dished by hand easier. No need to worry about grease when using Dawn. The only dish soap we use in our house and have never been happier with the results we get with Dawn.

April 14, 2017

I stocked up on dawn when it was on sale and I used coupons so I got them free ! So excited ! This is the best dish detergent around . It cuts grease , it's sudsy, and cleans easily . I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and it does a great job . You can find this at Walmart , grocery stores or drug stores .

April 13, 2017

When the labels says it's " tough on grease"' it's TOUGH ON GREASE!! This is the only brand of dish liquid I buy for our household. It's also great for occasionally washing yours hands:) I recommend this product to all moms,wives etc.

April 04, 2017

I've always had trouble with dish liquid leaving a soapy residue on my dishes no matter how hard I tried to clean them off. Dawn, however, is amazing! Not only does it wash dishes great, but it doesn't leave any residue on dishes. Highly recommend!

April 02, 2017

This is the only dish soap I will buy. A little goes such a long way and the suds last forever. Works great on greasy dishes. I also use this soap for bathing my two dogs. Leaves them clean and soft!