Dawn Antibacterial Dishwashing Soap Orange Scent Reviews

August 04, 2019

Dawn beats all others

DAWN ANTIBACTERIAL DISHWASHING SOAP ORANGE SCENT is one amazing dish soap ! The commercials on television tell it exactly how it is. I have never seen a product that does what this does .When im doing my dishes it never ceases to amaze me how everything is so squeaky clean and grease free!!

July 23, 2019

It’s all I need to clean

In the last six months I have used Dawn soap with vinegar to To wash and disinfect my whole house. It literally makes everything shine. From cupboards to my car in a bucket 1 tablespoon of soap and have a cup of vinegar. I used it to get rid of soap scum in the tub, I let it soak on my stove top and have even washed my carpets with it. It’s so gentle but effective. I tried all scents and colours And I honestly don’t have a favourite they all work the same and equally have the same quantity of scent I just comes down to personal preference

July 19, 2019

Grease fighting agents cant be beat. Favourite Orange scent

I always use dawn and it is to my knowledge the best anti-bacterial dish washing soap. I do however get sick of the original scent, so I ventured to try many different scents dawn produces and this orange scent is amazing and very refreshing. If you enjoy the scent of oranges this will be very good for you to try.

July 11, 2019

Great for Cleaning Dishes

I decided to try this dish soap. I don't normally use antibacterial dish soap and was hoping the citrus would provide a good clean and cut the grease. it did great. it cleaned up bacon grease easily from the frying pan. I would recommend this product. it is good cleaning for a reasonable cost. The orange scent is very nice. You should try it.