4.9/5
Dawn blue Reviews

Good - 0

April 11, 2020

I always use this for my dishes and more.

I don't have a dishwasher so I always use Dawn. It's the best one for cutting grease and still gentle. I have even used it to wash my hair when I was out of shampoo.

April 09, 2020

No other dish soap comes close to Dawn

I’ve tried to buy other dish soaps when they are on sale but nothing compares to Dawn. I use more of the other soap but with Dawn you only need a few drops and the dishes are squeaky clean. It’s amazing at washing oily or greasy dishes.

April 01, 2020

Great product

Great product, nice smell. All of them are good but blue is also useful for lice prevention. Decreases oily hair if you use it as a hair degreaser once in a while. I trust dawn for my dishwashing needs and also mix with water in a spray bottle and use for counter cleaning, etc.

March 31, 2020

Clean dishes

I absolutely love this dish soap. After the first time I used it, I have never purchased any other brand. It removes grease and leaves dishes shiny and clean.

March 29, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Works Great

I love the scent of this dish liquid along with it working great on grease and the way it cleans the dishes. The suds stay with you longer. I usually put my plates and silverware in the soak while I get my rinse water set to go. I feel there’s less scrubbing involved with the Dawn.

March 22, 2020

Love it

Love this stuff it works amazing on Grease and I’ve even found a way to use it for a all purpose cleaner !
    I found it on Pinterest I use it on every thing works amazing !

March 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best dish soap

I love using dawn dish soap blue will clean just about anything it leaves my dishes clean with a shine. Also used as a degreaser. Such a blessing. Love this

March 07, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

There is no better

I use this dish liquid as my regular detergent... I ran out and rescinded to buy another brand...boy was that a mistake...it doesn't smell great and I have to use so much more...

March 07, 2020

Amazing product

Blue Dawn has many uses, a little goes a long way! i use it to remove stains on clothes, makes great bubble water for my grandkids and mixed with water to spray on my house plants if any critters appear. i never pick any other dish soap. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all.

February 29, 2020

This product I will continue to buy. So many uses for it!

After trying Dawn for the first time, I was amazed at how well it tackles grease and grime. Yet it’s gentle enough to wash your dog. Best product all around. No other dish soap compares. A little goes a long ways.