Dawn dishwashing soap Reviews

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Dawn dishwashing soap

This is the only dishwashing soap I purchase. You only need a small amount for lots of suds and great cleaning. The smell is not over powering. It cuts thru grease quickly and easily. Great product. The price is comparable to other dishwashing products.

September 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I would buy over and over.

Dawn is a great dish washing detergent. Also a great value. Dawn is great for many cleaning jobs. One teaspoon does a sink full of dishes. Suds last longer than most other detergents.

September 03, 2019
    Michigan, United States

great, and safe for my family

I love this product, it works great on my dishes, but I also use it for so many other things, like stains and removing grease. I mix with hydrogen peroxide for an amazing stain lifter

August 28, 2019

Just a Drop

As the commercials say you just need a drop.

I use Dawn every day on my hard to wash and anything that isn’t dishwasher safe, and this product cuts through EVERYTHING.
    Last night was my son’s absolute favourite dinner, oven baked ribs.
    Which means lots of grease and stuff sticking to my pans. One little drop of Dawn cut through 3 large pans. I truly love this product and tell everyone to switch from whatever they’re using to Dawn.

August 26, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Dawn Dish Soap

I have always used Dawn Dish Soap to wash dishes. It is my go to dish soap, and I love the scent compared to other brands. The soap is effective and affordable.

August 21, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Only dish soap i trust

This is the only dish soap i trust, i use it to wash my car, when i was dishes, i gets stuck on grease with ease, especially works great on my husband's hands after he has been outside working on something and comes inside with black nasty grease this is the ONLY dish soap i have found that gets grease off his hands ! Also it lathers up super well !

August 14, 2019

Takes the grease away

Takes the grease away. I've been using it for years and it works so well. I'm stocked up for a long time. Il only ever use this brand forever. Smells so good.

Best dish soap

I prefer to use Dawn because it issoft and easy on my skin. Cuts grease better than any other and is antibacterial. I use for many more things than just washing dishes.

Fabulous dish soap

Yes I love using my dawn dish soap a little drop goes along . When I have a really bad pan or pot I soak with really hot water and a drop of dawn by morning I wash and rinse and its clean. I also have pets which I bath then with dawn its safe and effective and also pet safe.

August 13, 2019

The only dish soap I will use

Dawn is far superior then all other dishsoaps. It holds its suds longer, cuts grease better and is actually very good for getting oil stains out of clothes.