Dawn dishwashing soap Reviews

August 08, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Long lasting diswashing Soap

This Soap is a must in my house. I can buy a big bottle of this Soap and it would last a whole month in my house. I wash more than 5 times in my household and what I love about this product that it takes really tough grease jobs out! I really recommend.

Wisconsin, United States

I LOVE IT

This is the only dish soap I have ever used! The soap just takes a little bit and it goes a long long way! I will never buy another brand! I can honestly say too it cuts the grease so well that it isn't even funny.. Not much scrubbing in this house!

California, United States

The only one

This is the ONLY brand of dish soap we use! It last well worth it’s price! I’ve tried all the different scents also! We prefer the green one but the classic blue is perfect!

Oregon, United States

Lasts Forever

I would deffenetly buy this again I couldnt beleive how you only need a tiny bit and it was enough to clean a whole sink of dishes and there was still alot if suds left it is amazing.

New York, United States

Love this dish soap we

We use to purchase a cheaper brand dish soap, but we went through it quickly. Wetried dawn and immediately fell in love. It was thicker than our old soap, lasted longer and was more effective. Now this is the only dish soap we will use. You use so much less because the formula is thicker, lasting longer.

Florida, United States

Dawn Dishwashing Soap is the best!

I have used Dawn for years and it is the best dish washing soap on the market. It is an excellent grease cutter and has multiple uses. My favorite is the classic original blue but I also like the Orange Scent. It is very reasonably priced. I have used as a garden pest fighter, it removes hair dye stains, i use on my car tires, clean stainless steel appliances.

California, United States

Soft in my hands

Dawn it's the only dishwasher detergent that doesn't irritate my hands skin I wash my dishes by hand everyday and this detergent its soft with my skin also just a little drop of this product its enough to wash a lot of dishes so it's a good value and it does what its advertise for. I reccomend it

Missouri, United States

Cuts grease

Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best product I have found to clean my dishes with. I like how it cuts grease and I don't have to worry about my dishes feeling dirty after I wash them. Plastic containers are simple to wash and cups but you still have to use some elbow grease when you wash pots and pans. I am happy with this dishwashing liquid and it works like it should.

August 01, 2019

The perfect soap for grease! Would Buy Again.

The Dawn Dishwashing Soap is 100% effective to deal with grease. My family has been using it for over 10 year and it has always done the job right. I love that it doesn't make your hands feel dried out after doing the dishes.

July 23, 2019

Blue Dawn is my most favourite smell ever!

I always have backups upon backups under my sink! (Just in case hubby buys something else). I grew up using dawn and I plan on staying loyal to it! Nothing gets a better clean 🧼