Dawn dishwashing soap Reviews

May 18, 2019

Dawn Dishwashing Soap

I love using Dawn Dishwashing Soap because, it gets all the grease off of my pots and pans and they have lots of different kinds to choose from. It also keeps my hands smooth.

May 15, 2019

It's just good stuff

This just really works great. The suds last a long time, and my dish water doesn't get greasy. Decent smell. I use it for more than just dishes. Lasts a good amount of time.

May 15, 2019

I only use Dawn

I absolutely love this product and have been using this for quite a while. This product is gentle on my skin, fragrant and cuts through grease without having to use a whole lot

Great soap

I enjoy the dawn dishwashing soap. The scents are not over powering so I don't get a headache. It really does cut the grease and is useful if you have a stain on your shirt (a fresh stain).

California, United States

Very Effective

This is the only dish washing soap i use due to it's effectiveness. Very good on grease, only need little drops for all my dishes. I will definitely recommend this to everyone i know

May 14, 2019

I would buy this product again and again!

Dawn dishwashing soap is amazing. It's true what they advertised you only need a drop or two. It truly is a degreaser my dishes and glasses look clean feel clean not a lot of spots & no film left behind. Even use it on grease, blood, wine stains on clothing. I make a solution in warm water and wash ceramic backsplash & countertops. And makes my hands soft. Also use it on stubborn carpet stains.