Dawn Escapes Dish Soap Reviews

February 21, 2018

Love it, buy it all the time!!

With my busy family of 5 dishes don't always get rinsed right away!! No problem when you have Dawn!! I love it, it's the only dish soap i will ever use again! It cuts grease, smells great and leaves the dishes looking amazing!!

February 20, 2018

I would love to buy this product again

The product smelled very good and slathered nicely, I also noticed that I didn't have to soak the dishes as long as I would have had I been using the old dish soap that I used before.

February 20, 2018

Worth every cent!

I Used to purchase no name or cheaper dish soaps whatever was on sale at the time!
    I now only purchase Dawn, and the Escapes scents sold me. It is soft and gentle on hands and the smell is relaxing at the same time. It motivates me to do dishes! haha

January 23, 2018

Dawn it is.

I ordered this scent off amazon for a great deal. I figured it's Dawn,can't go wrong. I wasn't disappointed. Great product. Lots of bubbles and a fantastic scent. Reminds me of summer.

January 12, 2018

Dawn

Dawn dish liquid is by far the best. Nice scents relaxing lots of bubbles which I like and you do not need to use much. I prefer to any other brand of dish liquid especially for degreasing and soaking stuck on pots and pans

January 12, 2018

My favourite dish soap!

Dawn had now become my favourite dish soap and the only one I use. It gets rid of grease really well and leaves dishes shiny and clean. You don't need to use a lot for it to be effective.

J'adore les produits de Dawn

Je suis vendu aux produits de Dawn pour laver ma vaisselle. Puisque je ne suis pas encore assez riche pour un lave-vaisselle, je fais encore ma vaisselle à la main et j'ai donc besoin d'un bon savon qui va dégraisser et nettoyer mes assiettes sales. Non seulement Dawn dégraisser bien et nettoie bien, mais en plus ce savon laisse une odeur agréablement tropical dans la cuisine. Je dois quand même admettre que je préfère de loin le Dawn traditionnel bleu mais j'ai adore le Dawn Escape aussi.

Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Dawn is one of my favorite brands when it comes to dish soap. They offer millions of options for GREAT prices. I was first attracted to this one due to the bottle, pretty and pink. I smelled it in store and just loved the smell! I was worried about the quality at first mainly wondering if it would truly clean my dish and cut down grease- I was not disappointed at all! Works just as great as all the other dawn scents and variations, smelled wonderful and was gentle on my hands! 5/5 and I recommend it. Looked so cute on my kitchen counter.

August 02, 2017

I was always a Palmolive girl until my roomie one day decided that he no longer is.
    He came home with this and said it works so much better and we had to try it out, so we did.
    I must say, I fell in love rather quickly. no more scrubbing off grease! this guy gets rid of it instantly.
    my hands feel softer after washing in this and let's not forget to mention that it smells amazing!
    I've been purchasing Dawn (even though it costs a little bit more) since!

June 15, 2017

Dawn is my Favourite Dish Soap!

Dawn makes the best dish soap in my opinion. There's a reason their commercials show it being used to clean oil off of wild animals, it really does cut through grease and leave everything squeaky clean! Dawn lathers up nicely so you never have to use too much to get your dishes clean.

I love the scents this is available in as well, my favourites are cherry blossom and Mediterranean Lavender (the Lavender is my absolute favourite!) Who knew doing dishes could be relaxing too?

I will definitely use this product again both for it's effectiveness and the scent I love.